Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could be eligible for the new "Bypass the Front Desk" program they rolled out. If you are and your room is ready, you will get a text or email with your room number and a link to the resort Map. You have to have done the following to be eligible.

1. Be paid in full
2. Provide a Credit Card for room charging
3. Perform Online Check in
4. Provide and estimated time of arrival
5. Provide an email or US cellular number to receive a text

thanks fantastic!! thanks for posting!!

I did not see a height requirement for the lava pool slide.
My 5 year old wore a life jacket and rode the heck out of it, lol. My husband and I took turns waiting at the bottom for her.

Thanks! My 5 y.o. would love that! Maybe I'll go down it a few times myself :)

We have ages to go but I booked at the Poly for July of 2016 today!!!:hyper:My only worry is on the confirmation email and the Disney site it says nothing about accessible room with bathtub which are actual NEEDS not wants. Should I call them and ask what's up? or let it be? Thank you kindly for any advice. :flower3:

We have ages to go but I booked at the Poly for July of 2016 today!!!:hyper:My only worry is on the confirmation email and the Disney site it says nothing about accessible room with bathtub which are actual NEEDS not wants. Should I call them and ask what's up? or let it be? Thank you kindly for any advice. :flower3:
Congrats!!!!! How exciting!!!

Though you have tons of time before your room assignment is actually made, I'd still probably call and make sure it's noted on your reservation. But I'm also a worry-wart :)

Hope the time goes fast for you!

Congrats!!!!! How exciting!!!

Though you have tons of time before your room assignment is actually made, I'd still probably call and make sure it's noted on your reservation. But I'm also a worry-wart :)

Hope the time goes fast for you!
:thanks: so much for the reply! I don't want to be a pain to them, but I also need a bath and wheel friendly room. I'm beyond excited about the reservation as we were planning to go in Sept. of 2016 but then my daughter @flibberjibit learned of lovebugs...and we changed plans fast!

absolutely a great room... just got back that was such a nice 5day get away

Wait, where's the construction noise ruining your vacation? Are you sure you're at the Poly? I guess that annoying Ferry horn and the MK train whistle are covering it up. How could you sleep with that noise? It must wake you so early to see that view. And all you see in that view is those darn bungalows -- you can barely see the Castle, Space Mountain, Lagoon, Ferries and the GF -- some "theme park view". Not sure how you can ignore the bungalows during Wishes high in the sky at night.

Look at that sidewalk, where's the trash? Sheesh.

The Poly has really gone downhill. What a dump.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Lol. Thanks for posting!

I would call the disabilities line to make sure your needs are met.

(407) 560-2547

Hi all! Has anyone on his thread been to Trader Sams over the last few days? I'm planning on going in a couple weeks and wondered what the crowds were like these days. Also, is the musical entertainment on the whole time the bar is open or only during certain times? We want to be sure to catch it! TIA! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!