ALOHA! Sept. 2015 PTR! * Updated 11/3 - p. 11*

Excellent choice going with Kona for breakfast. The tonga toast is to die for, but I would suggest splitting and getting something else too. The sugar combined with the heat made everyone a bit nauseas for a good portion of the day. :worried: Can't wait to read this next report!

Hi! Following along on this and your last TR, sounds so exciting! My BF and I are contemplating which Deluxe to stay at for our next trip too! They're all so enticing

Those plushies are so awesome! Disney friends really are some of the best, nobody can understand your obsessions quite like them.

STOP IT!!! This is so freakin' amazing!!! What awesome people they are to send those to you as gifts. Those are really cool!:goodvibes

amie was worried that they might gang up on his beloved plush broccoli.
(Yes, Jamie has a plush broccoli, you heard me correctly.)

11169001_10207038273982376_1669027965_n_zpsa2emggtx.jpg

Is the broccoli from a movie or show?! It's actually really cute!

Your new plushies are AMAZING :lovestruc, but can we just talk about that equally amazing broccoli for a hot second? :shamrock::shamrock: <-- NOT QUITE a broccoli, but close enough :P

:love:Can't believe I've only just found you're ptr. I can't wait to hear your review of POR club level.

I'm thinking of starting a ptr myself for our 2016 visit, having booked our stay at 512 :rainbow:days out

I haven't ventured into this arena yet, just enjoyed everyone else's:hyper:

Kind of feel an obligation to try::yes::

okay! I am all caught up and so excited because we'll be at disney at the same time!!!

Ive been having a lot of 2nd thoughts and worries about going to Disney solo (the trip didnt start as a solo trip :/) and I kindve got away from the disboards because I felt my trip was in danger of not happening. Now that Im rebooked for a solo trip, Im trying to get myself pumped back up to visit the happiest place on earth and Ive been seeking out PTRs for people going the same time as me and Im so glad you guys are gonna be there!

are you planning on MNSSHP at all? I am BEYOND excited for F&W. :D

Okay, I am officially the worst TR reader :sad2: I've been following along with your current TR, but of course I fell way behind, which also means that I somehow missed the beginning of this PTR! But I guess I made it here eventually :rotfl2:

I can't believe you are going to have a Theme Park View at the Poly...Jamie is the best! :banana: Dang, the hotel's going to be so nice that you might not even want to leave to go to the parks :laughing:

Your ADR list also looks great! I think you'll really enjoy Boma, especially since you're a picky eater. There are tons of options, some are pretty safe/traditional, and some are more adventurous if you're feeling up to it. I loved their coconut rice; I still dream about it :love:It's a major bummer about the BoG lunch on your first day, but I guess you live and you learn. And maybe you'll get lucky and be able to snag someone's cancelled reservation!

And that's some major pixie dust with the Br'er stuffed animals. The DIS community is pretty magical pixiedust:

Loving this PTR! I should have kept up, as I would have told you to not bother with Shula's. We have a Shula's here in Indy where we live. Nothing to write home about. Definitely not worth your time when you are visiting WDW! But, you didn't pick it anyway, so I am glad!

That gift is just so awesome! It is so refreshing to see random acts of kindness!

SOOOOO...I have fun news! We will be at Yacht Club for a long weekend September 25-28!!!!!! We had a Dismeet on our last trip, so if you guys are interested, we are lots of fun! :teeth::teeth::teeth: PM me if so! PTR on its way soon...once I finish that TR from LAST October. :fish:

Following because I LOVE your TR in progress from your last trip. I'm currently booked at Poly for 11/14-11/21 (super jealous of your two week trip) and it's going to be our first trip staying there. I've been so excited to stay there, you actually have me reconsidering and thinking about a split stay at GF or BC though! Decisions, decisions!!!

I checked on the website, and sure enough,

BE OUR GUEST LUNCH WAS FULL.

Exactly 180 days before!

So GUYS. If you can’t book on the morning of your 180 days mark…

Okay, can I just say I know this feeling SO WELL right now? I got up at 5:55 a.m. yesterday to do our ADRs and BoG was full for dinner for the ENTIRE WEEK we're going to be there! I may or may not have looked like the saddest person in the world because, right then, I may have been. You know, #firstworldproblems and all. Guess I'll keep trying and hope for some pixie dust -- keep your fingers crossed! I made a Beaches & Cream ADR in lieu of BoG, but I'm pretty sure it's not a comparable substitution. More of a placeholder, really, until I Katiefy my ADRs in a few days and can get BoG. ;)

Attachments

• pocl6bz3i8ru8r.jpg
    pocl6bz3i8ru8r.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
Yay! I love your trip reports! We are planning on going for the same dates (14 days) and at the Poly CL GV (wish we could do TPV) in 2016. Looking forward to living vicariously thru your trip reports until then. We were going to do 11 days but decided to make it a full 2 weeks. Hey, when your travelling over 4,700 miles you might as well stay awhile.:cool1: It is kinda funny that we are from Maui and staying at the Poly!:laughing:

Last edited:
Oh. My. Gosh. Those SplM plush friends are the best. How amazing you were able to get those! What a special treat!!!!! They look like the type of bunch that would fit in with everyone! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!