Almost There--- Single Digit Dance

Damhsa04

Damhsa it's Irish for Dance
One day until my single digit dance. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: We if you want to be technical today is the start of my single digit dance but since it's 9 days and like 12 hours I round it up.

How many days until your next trip? [sorry if there are multiple threads on this subject]

I'm totally on my single digit dance...I have 1 hour until I leave!!!! I'm freaking out. I'm all packed (obviously!) And you have no idea how hard it was to get through school today. I had 4 tests! Jeez, how could they do that to me? ;) My mom gave me the tiara I asked for on my birthday list to go with my Sleeping Beauty costume for MNSSHP right when she picked me up from school, so that was cool. But anyways, I just had to bump up this thread because I'm super excited! And I promise I'll post pictures and a trip report when I get back :woohoo:

And Damhsa04, I hope you have fun in 9 days and 12 hours! I'm sure the countdown will just speed on by :)

now that there are 8 days until my trip I really want to start packing now. It's so freaky. I mean, the weather for the start of my trip shows up on today's 10 day weather forecast. :eek:

Should I turn this thread into my TR afterwards?:idea:

Have fun my next trip to disney is in 2009 so yeah its a long ways away my last trip was in June of this year to WDW and my next trip will either be in January and if in January we will go to Disneyworld or in June and if in June we will go to Disneyland all i know is my next trip is in 2009 and thats a long ways away

i dont know my exact days cause my next trip isn't until April 2008

so too many days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter