(Almost) Solo in May - Update 11/17 - Not sure if I'd call that Pixie Dust!

Got the bat signal but just getting over here. I peeked and saved it off but finally got to posting.

I am at work so I can't see your pics. So I will have to look again when I get home.

I am staying at sports this go around so hopefully I will get some walk around time. :goodvibes

Wow love the icons too!!!

YAY for Disney shopping, it is a lot of fun to do!!!! I also enjoy the variety at the food courts!! Glad you guys had a good evening!

Finally got to see all the great pictures.

Delta- I feel that way about USAIR- hub is in Charlotte but the flights are usually more expensive. I did get to fly USAIR last Oct and well that was a interesting trip.

I need to get the picture of the bus stop. No standing?!?!? How DO you wait for the bus??? :confused3 :lmao: Sit? Dance, skip??? :lmao:

IMG2902-L.jpg

We loved the food choices at Movies, maybe even more than Pop. One of my fondest memories is coming in form Epcot after Illuminations and sharing a banana split with DH at Movies.:cloud9:

Shopping is always fun. I spend more money when DH isn't around. We love the cherry sours too. We got them for the first time in the big tent in Toontown. I'm a sucker for the specials too. Those backpacks came in handy bringing stuff back in 2009.(DH wasn't with me on this trip)

Shopping, shopping, and more shopping. No excuses needed!
I really wish I had picked up a few of those red beach towels when we were there!:headache: I think I bought everything else.

The values really do have good food courts. ::yes::

Your pictures really make me want to make time in is on our very short October schedule to get over there for pictures again. Kay's granddaughter would enjoy seeing the Toy Story and Dalmatians things. The palm trees along the sidewalk there are beautiful - and especially so during a spring trip when all you've seen is bare trees for months on end.

Beach towels are a fairly common souvenir for us. We use them as bath towels, since they're nice and big, and we get a Disney fix every time we dry off.

Well, I get a Disney fix. Trent and Drew couldn't care less what is on the towels. I think they probably prefer more manly ones - plain navy blue or beige or whatever. :laughing:

I'm glad you got some focused shopping time in. :thumbsup2 Too bad about the missing candy. :sad1:

I love the coconut patties but had a hard time finding them in the box last time at Disney. I could only find the individual packs of two patties. I am glad they still have the boxes. I am sorry they got lost in the mail.

Regular mail? My sister once noticed that she was getting her People magazine several days later than it appeared on news stands. She also thought it look rifled through. She complained to the post office manager who said "we don't read your mail ma'am"... and then suddenly, the next issue was right on time as have the others after it. Someone must have gotten a talking to. Unfortunately, someone probably ate them. :headache:

I've always loved the food choices at Pop. I never stayed at Movies, just Music. All those bright lights though, I think the decor would drive me insane.

I also bought the Beach towel on the last day that I was here, on the 25th, before we left for the Amtrak station we stopped off at DTD and shopped at WOD store. I got 2 of the beach towels, one for a Hanukkah gift for my friend's son. The daughter will get a 2011 Minnie with hoodie. I am debating keeping the beach towel. I have dozens of beach towels, I don't really need it, and they make great gifts. Maybe for my son in college? I didn't get the watch because I have about 7 Mickey watches already, and its $ keeping them in batteries... and I swear they all die at the same time. :sad2:

YUM! LOOVE the Chick- Fil-A! There is none in Minnesota but there was in Ohio, so I really miss Chik-Fil-A!

Somehow I missed that you had started this Brook!! I'm still bummed that we just missed each other this trip - again!

I have been following along on your other TR and didn't realize you had another until today! I'm doing an almost solo trip this weekend (as you know since you've stopped by my TR). Perfect timing...can't wait to hear more about it.

P.S. I need to find a job that lets me go to Disney for "research". :laughing:

How did I miss this? :goodvibes Can't wait to hear more about your solo trip. One good thing I will say about Delta is this: when they decided to no longer fly direct to MCO out of Hartford, they did refund our tickets. But it irritated me beyond belief that they sold me tickets for a direct flight, which they changed two weeks later! :confused3

Love all the shopping...no doubt I'd do a bit more of that myself if I went without the boys. :rotfl:

Movies is such a pretty resort. I love the video you did. I think you should post it for others who haven't seen it.

Ice cream sandwich looks delish!!!!!

Oh - I got that towel, too. I love it!

Late, but here now! I have so much catching up to do. The beginning of the school year has been quite hectic.

Ok, off to catch up!:surfweb:

All caught up! I don't like Delta either but glad you got on the earlier flight! I've never wanted to stay at All Stars but I love the look of that food court! Disney shopping is the best shopping!

Oooooo, shopping! :cool1: I love me some Disney shopping! I don't usually buy much, but I do looooove to look! I almost always look for me a bag, and never find one I can settle on or convince myself I'll use enough to warrant the price of getting one. Silly, I know. I always have my standards though, it has to be something to commemorate the trip, always a magnet of the year we went (which turned out to be hard to find this last trip), and it almost always has to be something that I will use over and over again. The beach towel would fit nicely into this catagory. :goodvibes
I'm thinking I'm waaay to practical when I Disney shop! :laughing:

So far, good job on the TR! :thumbsup2 Although, I'm convinced I wouldn't want to stay there, it's just too much for me, :rolleyes: yes, I realize I sound like a total snob. :laughing: After being spoiled by the quiet at CSR, I don't know if I can go back to the hussle and bussle of the values, I need to save that for the parks! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!