Almost ready to start iron transfers but have some qusestions

ceeliebell

Earning My Ears
I've got my t-shirts and have printed out my disigns and I'm almost ready to start making my disney shirts. I have two questions before I begin and hope that someone can help.

1. I've seen that parchment paper is recommended to use over the disign. Does anybody use anything else that works as well?

2. How long to you apply the heat with the iron? Do you move the iron around on the image or just apply direct heat?

Thanks in advance from a newbie.

I only use the paper or parchment paper that comes with my transfers. When I iron them on, I do an all over at first pressing down hard and then move the iron in different directions to make sure I get it all transferred. Usually about 30-45 seconds to do it well. I hope this helps:)

my transfers did not come with any extra paper, is this still ok to iron directly on the image?

my transfers did not come with any extra paper, is this still ok to iron directly on the image?

Do not iron directly on the transfer. If you need some additional parchment paper, you can buy it in the grocery store either in the baking section or wherever they keep the tin foil. (This is assuming you are using dark transfers and they call for parchment paper - read your directions that came in the package)

Got it. I've completed 4 shirts (I picked up the parchment paper). I absolutely love them! Thank you to all the Disigners for all your awesome work. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter