Almost last minute questions

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Woodmnky, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Woodmnky

Woodmnky DIS Veteran

We requested a table for our family only (3 of us). Could I checked our table # while in Enchanted Garden for lunch to see if we are assigned a small table? Or is there some reason this wouldn't work?

Also if we order room service, but are not in the room when the server comes will they leave the tray in the room? We tend to order room service in the morning to have snacks (such as fruit or iced tea) in the room throughout the day, but when we last tried this on Princess they wouldn't leave the tray if we weren't in the room although they used to.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. outahere

outahere DIS Veteran

Hope that helps.

4. Woodmnky

Woodmnky DIS Veteran

Thank you. We are not in a suite, so it wouldn't matter. I think we will try to go to Enchanted Garden and see if we can save ourself time later.

5. smootenloopers

smootenloopers Works to Support Cruise Habit

The three dining rotations don't necessarily have the same table numbering arrangement. So while it could work, you might be in a different location on your rotation than the numbering indicated at lunch.

6. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

In this example, if OP is at tabler #4 (a 4 top), they will have #4 (a 4 top) in each MDR. The specific location may vary, but will be in a smililar location (ie always next to a window, or in the center, etc).

:cutie:

7. smootenloopers

smootenloopers Works to Support Cruise Habit

But, there are three different rotations. Lets call them A, B and C. A will start off in restaurant A, then move to B, etc. B will start off in restaurant B, move to C, etc. Rotation C will start in restaurant C, move to A, etc.

If the cruiser is in rotation A, but the room happens to be set for rotation B at the embarkation lunch, then table 4 might NOT be in the same location or configuration as it will be when the room is re-set for rotation A later in the cruise. It might be, but it also might not.

The simpler way to check is to go to whatever location is specified for dining changes and ask if they are seated alone.

8. Woodmnky

Woodmnky DIS Veteran

Well fiddle sticks. I was hoping to avoid having to go to the dining changes session as my son will need a nap. Guess DH will have to go.