Allstar Sports

Captain America

Earning My Ears
OK , I know I want either building #'s 7 or 10 but would like to fax a request for a particular room # that is closest to main building and bus stops . The only other parameter would be that it not be on the 1st floor . Anyone have a suggestion for what specific room I should request ?
Thanks in advance !
Captain America

If you are I know you won't want to do this but, look at a map! LOL! Just kidding. Seriously, there are maps available at www.wdwinfo.com and you can look at the entire layout of the property and see where you would like to be. Close to the main pool, quiet pool, parking lot, bus stop, food court, etc. Then call the resort directly, you can also find the resort phone numbers at this site. I recommend calling or faxing the resort directly because I always get conflicting advice from CRO. They will be glad to do all they can to make it happen. We have even changed to another building upon check-in because our kids wanted to be in the baseball section instead of tennis. Good luck
:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter