AllStar Movies - which block?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by vabeth, May 1, 2005.

1. vabeth

vabeth Mouseketeer

This is my 1st thread! So glad i found this site! We are planning our third trip to Disney in 2006! CAN'T WAIT!!!! We will be going with friends and travelling with our 8 year old daughters! Have decided on a week at All Star Movies but can't decide which block to request! The only pictures i ever seem to see in brochures are of Toy Story and 101 so they seem the obvious choice! Any suggestions? :earsgirl:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. TinkerbellMama

TinkerbellMama DIS Veteran

4. nluvwithmickey

nluvwithmickey DIS Veteran

We stayed in the preferred ( 10/night extra) Fantasia building when we went in July 2004. It was really close to the food court, pool, and bus stops. I wouldn't recommend this because you have to pay extra$$$$. I will not do it again, we were never at the resort to begin with. I'd opt for the closest building that is not a preferred loacation.

5. SpoonfulofSugar

SpoonfulofSugar DIS Veteran

If you want to be as close as possible to the main Fantasia Pool and the Bus stop and Food Court, the Fantasia Buildings are the best place to stay. ;) I think these are preferred view room and cost $10 a night extra. It's not more than a 5 minute walk to get anywhere at the resort so take a look at the pictures as suggested above and pick one you like! :goodvibes

Good Luck !!!! :mickeybar

6. bigbabyblues

bigbabyblues DIS Veteran

Either 101 Dalmatians or Toy Story are both pretty close to the main building without having to pay the extra $10 a night for a preferred building. We stayed in Toy Story last fall, and it was great for us. Not too far to walk, and my DS loves TS.

7. momo3hods

momo3hods Mouseketeer

We stayed in the Buzz building, close enough to everything, and we all loved it.

8. crazy4mickey

crazy4mickey Earning My Ears

We stayed in the Dalmations Building. Not a far walk at all to the Food Court or pool.

9. vabeth

vabeth Mouseketeer

Thank you for the link! After looking at the great pictures i have definatly decided on Toy Story! I only wish we didn't have to wait till next year to go... :earsgirl: