Allowed to use go pro hand grip in parks?

I was talking about this with my daughter yesterday. She was reading about security stopping guests from bringing them into the parks. May be some confusion at this time.

I was talking about this with my daughter yesterday. She was reading about security stopping guests from bringing them into the parks. May be some confusion at this time.

Yikes! Well hopefully we can show it doesn't extend and they won't have a problem with it.

I watched a VLOG and the person said that security wasn't even allowing the short gopro sticks. Can anyone confirm if this is still happening?

"extendable" hand grips are not allowed. Sorry but I don't have the picture of one.

any sticks *like* a selfie stick has been banned and are being stopped. I hope they continue the practice.

Sooner or later some one will get hurt and then the issue will be why didn't WDW stop them.
AKK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter