Alli and Cole's 08/13/2015 SBP Escape w/ F! DP - Updated 09/29 Professional Photos Up!!!

Soooo I'm not an aunt yet :( my nephew has decided to be stubborn like his mom and aunt so he's 3.5 days behind schedule just to get his very own birthday he doesn't have to share... I had a great birthday anyway. My parents were in town and we went out for an AMAZING dinner at a local Italian restaurant with Cole. Sam and her hubby had a prenatal class and had to pass up our dinner. Bummer but I got to give Sam her present before we all headed out - her very own pair of hand paired Tom wedges done in a Beauty and the Beast vignette. Maybe she'll post pics because I ran out of time to take pics before I handed them over.
Everything seems to be so close now... It's like time is speeding up! Sam and I made up our family shirts for our trip today (no pics of them either, sorry!) and we tested out our new Jawbone Up Moves with a 5km walk (which STILL didn't send her into labor!) it was so nice to hang out all afternoon!

I still have to talk to my planner and figure out what the deal is with my vintage car... Did they sell my beautiful navy one? I don't know... I've gotta email her this week. I keep losing track of what's set in stone and what I've just remembered but not asked about yet... Which isn't good.

And since it's finally after midnight here - JUST 50 DAYS LEFT UNTIL WE LEAVE!!!

Hope all goes well for your sister. Congrats on being an aunt. Your plans are really coming along. Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Baby update: as of an hour or so ago everything was moving along but no baby yet... Hopefully soon!

Best wishes for a happy and heathy baby and mom. Aunts are so much fun. We get to spoil and hand back when grumpy.

My nephew Arthur Scott Mathieson was born at 1837 local time (40 minutes ago) weighing in at a wopping 9 lbs 9ozs. Everyone is doing well - just hoping I'll be able to meet him before I go to work at 10pm tonight

image.jpg

Oh and we got our gifts from DFTW in the mail Friday too!

We got a gift in the mail from DFTW last Friday as well. But....I don't know what it is. We got a shoe bag, I know what that is, but the other was some kind of medallion thing. At first I thought it was a six pence for my shoe but it says Prince Charming on one side so then we thought it was for Dfi and we have no idea what it is.

Do you know?

We got a gift in the mail from DFTW last Friday as well. But....I don't know what it is. We got a shoe bag, I know what that is, but the other was some kind of medallion thing. At first I thought it was a six pence for my shoe but it says Prince Charming on one side so then we thought it was for Dfi and we have no idea what it is.

Do you know?

The card that came with ours says it's a coin to flip when you can't reach an agreement. Agree to flip the coin and seal it with a kiss... Or something like that.

The card that came with ours says it's a coin to flip when you can't reach an agreement. Agree to flip the coin and seal it with a kiss... Or something like that.
Oooohhhhhhhhh, ok, I get it. I will reread the card we got but I don't think ours said that.

Thank you.

And congrats on being an auntie!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter