Alli and Cole's 08/13/2015 SBP Escape w/ F! DP - Updated 09/29 Professional Photos Up!!!

I adore your silhouette cake topper Alli! Do you have a link to the Etsy seller you got it from? I'd love to use something similar for table centerpieces.

I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to links but the seller is Bee3DGifts. they have tons of Disney ones and a really cute Harry Potter one too!

I feel compelled to mention that I might be an idiot. I just re-read the listing getting the seller's information and it mentions a protective film. The toppers might all be black after all. I shall be experimenting when I get home.

UPDATE:

I am in fact an idiot they do in fact peel off to reveal a beautiful glossy black silhouette. I only peeled Ariel and Eric to keep the shell protected. Following on the idiot theme once I realized it after peeling the first side of A/E I should have left the other side covered but that didn't occur to me until about 45 seconds too late.

You're not an idiot! :) we'd all have thought the same I'm sure.

Okay maybe not an idiot but clearly a complete reading fail on my part since it clearly mentions the film in the description - though in my defense when I read the words "film" that to me says something transparent or translucent.

Hey Alli- I saw you posted about Escape room blocks. I am an Escape bride too (getting married Oct 2015) and I am waiting for my sales consultant to send me my contract. She hasn't asked me about setting up a room block so I figured that it would happen once my planner gets assigned. It seems like from your post that it should happen with the salesperson though? I'm so confused, so any advice would be so appreciated :)

Love your PJ by the way!! I am following along!

Hey Alli- I saw you posted about Escape room blocks. I am an Escape bride too (getting married Oct 2015) and I am waiting for my sales consultant to send me my contract. She hasn't asked me about setting up a room block so I figured that it would happen once my planner gets assigned. It seems like from your post that it should happen with the salesperson though? I'm so confused, so any advice would be so appreciated :)

Love your PJ by the way!! I am following along!

Yeah just email your sales consultant now. They won't offer it to Escape brides you have to ask for it.

HTH

I'm a little annoyed right now. From my very first communication with LeJeune I asked for a trial on the Saturday before my wedding. I emailed them Monday to confirm a location either their studio or the hotel and now they say they 'overlooked' the fact that I wanted the trial on Saturday and can't do it that day. They want to do it Tuesday but I'm taking my fiancé's family through the parks all week so that doesn't work for me at all either. For now we've written the trial out of the contract and we'll see closer to the date if they can squeeze me in on the Saturday. Everyone always says their communication sucks but I hadn't had anything but lovely experiences until now I realize that they really had no idea what I was looking for before.

Oh no, that's terrible about LeJeune. I hope they can squeeze you in for the trial! Especially since you already had it planned!

Catching up on the past couple of weeks, your dessert party menu sounds awesome, and all those ADRs sound amazing! It's so cool that you get to have a bunch of days of family time and a bunch of days of time with just the two of you.

You've got so much planning done already! It's reminding me of all the things I have left to do haha.

I came home to a lovely package this morning! The custom sweatshirts I ordered for us! They look great!
Here's the frontimage.jpgAnd the back
image.jpg
Me modeling mine after confirming the youth large was the right choice (sleeves are too short but much more fitted than a unisex small would have been)
image.jpg
(I just finished a 12 hour shift and I've had 4 hours of sleep in the last two days)

I decided to photograph all my ETSY purchases that have come in so far (finally!)
Here's all my wedding day jewelry togetherimage.jpg
And my sister's
image.jpg
Here's my large hair clip (actually only about 2.5 inches long) with Cole's wedding day cufflinks
image.jpg
Almost a perfect match from two different sellers!
Here's my small starfish clips
image.jpg
A (slightly) better picture of my fascinator (the one with the flash was still too big to upload
image.jpg
And finally my iron on transfers for shirts and a pair of yoga shorts
image.jpg
(I have a second pink bride one too)
Still waiting on five more orders... It's possible I have a shopping problem!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    806.7 KB · Views: 0
Oh no, that's terrible about LeJeune. I hope they can squeeze you in for the trial! Especially since you already had it planned!

Catching up on the past couple of weeks, your dessert party menu sounds awesome, and all those ADRs sound amazing! It's so cool that you get to have a bunch of days of family time and a bunch of days of time with just the two of you.

You've got so much planning done already! It's reminding me of all the things I have left to do haha.

At least you have a couple of months after me to get your planning finished. I know my free time is rapidly dwindling so I'm trying to get it done now.

I was so annoyed at LeJeune I was almost tempted to cancel if Beaute was still free for my wedding day but I really like her style so I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

I'm so excited to show Cole's family around the parks (and Cole too!) I just wish I could have talked my parents into staying for the second week too so I could spend more time with them too though. Oh well it'll be fun spending time with my sister, her hubby and my brand new nephew though! We're going to book some Fastpasses for character meets and rides like Dumbo and get some fun pictures.

We are really looking forward to that last week together! It's so rare we get days off together - we have two off together in a row right now - first time in a month and last month it was only because we took a long weekend in Vegas!

The planning keeps me out of trouble in the wee hours at work, haha! Gotta stay awake somehow and plotting out our trip day by day gets me through it.

I adore your cake topper, and all your accessories are simply stunning! I love the dinglehoppers ;)

I'm sorry you're having communication issues with Patricia's team; that's their definite weakness, hands down. If anyone in your party is renting a car (can't remember if you are) and is willing, I highly recommend visiting her salon for your trial, as they're way more flexible about scheduling salon time then time to visit WDW. I got my trial on property, but visited her salon for a haircut 3 days before my wedding. It was so worth it!!

Wow, that is a fabulous Etsy haul! Your wedding jewelry is lovely and looks so good all together. I hope everything works out for you regarding your hair/makeup trial.

I swore to myself I would post regularly on here and now look it's been almost a month since my last real update. We finally, FINALLY (FINALLY!!!) got our updated contract with our room block added two days ago after over a month of waiting so now I just have to mail it back tonight and our block should be set up very soon.
I can't believe it took that long to get the contract - is that normal? :confused3 I didn't want to bug them but I seriously think she forgot about me as it wasn't until I emailed her about it after a month that she sent it to me within hours... Anyway

I have a couple more etsy purchases that came in but I'm at work so I don't have any pictures to post just yet. I've also ordered what I think are my last items for the wedding - personalized embroidered hankies for all the parents from me.

Speaking of my trip to the post office I also have to send back my mother-in-law's main present - a necklace with a tree containing her four boys birthstones with their names engraved in a circle around the outside. When it arrived from the seller the back of the pendant's clasp had broken so if it's held anything but perfectly straight the pendant falls off. Not the cheap kind of present I'm looking at giving her! They are going to fix it for free but since I'm in Canada I have to pay to ship it to them whereas if I was in the US they would have sent me a return shipping label :(

Hopefully when I get it back everything will look perfect. Between this and another error on one of my wedding items it's really reinforced my opinion that ordering everything as early as possible is definitely the way to go!:thumbsup2

I can't belive four months from today I'll already be 2 days in to my vacation! That seems so soon, yet my first dress fitting at the end of next month seems so very, very far away.

I promise to post picture of all my newest items this weekend - Even the ones that didn't turn out exactly how I thought they would... A couple things are going to be a surprise for my sister so those will have to wait until after the wedding:goodvibes

Just 125 days to go until I'm getting married in Walt Disney World:cool1::banana::cheer2::cool1::banana::cheer2::dancer:::yes::

So I mentioned I got my BEO on Friday... I was reading it on my break Friday night at work and I learned something new and VERY exciting... We got approved for our ToT ride mix-in!!!!!!! I was so excited but I had no one to tell. Immediately I texted @TinkLoverSam but she didn't respond. I was working with my new supervisor and after watching me bounce around in my seat and trying to explain what that was to someone who's never set foot in a Disney park he finally looked at me and said 'just call her' so I called the front desk of the small inn Sam works at and as soon as she picked up excitedly told her. Now I have a dilemma - I'm not sure if I wanna tell Cole or if I want to keep it a surprise from him? :confused3 I just can't decide yet.

Anyway on to the swag, lol.
Meanwhile my final few etsy purchases continue to trickle in. I'm still waiting on a couple of things but I have almost everything now. I ordered custom fancy flip flops to swap out with my heels, mostly for the MK shoot and maybe to shoot around the Boardwalk in if my heels get uncomfortable.
image.jpg
They're slightly big but I think they'll be fine. I'm going to start wearing them around the house to get my feet used to how far in the straps go. I got them in a wedge style to try and keep my dress from dragging. Not a look if usually go for but it'll work under my dress.image.jpg
Next I got the ring box I ordered. The picture in the shop is a worn navy blue box... Mine is much brighter blue but I'll make do.image.jpgimage.jpg Next I've been looking for hot pink Pearl studs since the girl who made the rest of my wedding jewelry couldn't make any. I found these which are a bit lighter so I'll probably end up with triple dangle earrings but that'll probably be a day of decision.image.jpg

Next I got Cole's groom's gift in. I'll probably get him something else too but for now I got him cufflinks, a tie clip, a money clip all with his monogram and collar stays with a more personal message.image.jpg
I wanted him to be able to wear them all whenever so I went with the monogram, since the collar stays are hidden I could put a more personal message on them and not have it show every day. Since he wears a suit 5 days a week I know he'll get a lot of use out of them.
Last but not least I bought the four of us ladies tote bags. Here's Sam's open all the wayimage.jpg
And my mother-in-law's with the ends still folded under from packing
image.jpg
I have mine and my mom's too but you get the idea. Once I'd bought everyone bags I felt like I had to put something in them. Sam's will have all her wedding jewelry plus her MOH shirts image.jpg(the one from the same seller as the bags) and a few special presents.
For the moms I bought them both necklaces - you know what happened with my m-i-l's so no pics of that one. Here's my mom's
image.jpg
I'll also put the hankies for all the parents inside the moms' bags when they arrive.

Well that's all the presents I have today. I'm still waiting on those hankies, a personalized hanger, luggage tags and something that's a surprise.

I'm assuming at some point soon I get my phone consultation with my planner and I still have to fully read my BEO and check it over... I'm not sure my classic car was on there and a couple other things need to be looked at too. Hopefully I'll figure out how to post it here to share and get it signed and sent back. Just 123 days to go. 118 more days until we arrive in FL!

Well I finally have my room block set up and a real room block coordinator! Now I just have to either get up early tomorrow to call and give them our current reservation numbers or stay up tonight and do them after I get off work.

I'm me so I'll probably stay up and do them when I get off work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter