Allergy Food Pictures

Beaches and Cream - Gluten Free

Single Scoop Vanilla topped with strawberry sauce
1011543_749652498769_1386548276_n.jpg

No Way Jose (peanut butter and chocolate)
1238215_749652518729_101393298_n.jpg

La Hacienda de San Angel - Gluten Free

Gorditas, Taquiza, and Queso Fundido
1231381_749655911929_439653816_n.jpg

Kouzzina Breakfast - Gluten Free

Sweet Potato Hash
577313_749656690369_2114623653_n.jpg

Mickey Waffles with bacon
537972_749656615519_1004549269_n.jpg

Beaches and Cream
Amazing service and very accommodating to my allergies. The burger was great too but have no pictures of that.
Dairy free No Way Jose ice cream sundae: rice dream with peanut butter sauce and Hershey's chocolate sauce (non dairy). Very yummy!

La hacienda de san angel
Dairy free/soy free shrimp tacos (grilled instead of battered and fried)
My favourite meal on whole trip and can be gluten free (ask for corn tortilla instead)

dairy free churros

mango fire maragrita and basil blueberry margarita

50's Prime Time
Dairy free/soy free fried chicken with dairy free mashed potatoes and gravy and collard greens.

Ohana'

Dairy free/gluten free dessert. Rice dream vanilla/chocolate with pineapple and enjoy life cookies.

Ohana'

Dairy free/soy free/gluten free dessert. Rice dream vanilla/chocolate with pineapple and enjoy life cookies.

I was under the impression that Rice Dream contains soy. Has this changed?

I was under the impression that Rice Dream contains soy. Has this changed?

I am so sorry, you are absolutely right. I forgot that it contains soy lecithin. I cannot have soy milk or ice cream because of my IBS but i can have soy oils, soy lecithin and soya sauce which do not contain the soy protein. If you do have an allergy to soy you have to stay away from rice dream...sorry. I have corrected my previous posts. I would feel horrible if someone had an allergy because of me. Thanks

At Disney right now and have been eating incredible gluten free food around the world. Our new favorite is Boatwrights, who would have guessed! I'll post pics when I get back :)

I am so sorry, you are absolutely right. I forgot that it contains soy lecithin. I cannot have soy milk or ice cream because of my IBS but i can have soy oils, soy lecithin and soya sauce which do not contain the soy protein. If you do have an allergy to soy you have to stay away from rice dream...sorry. I have corrected my previous posts. I would feel horrible if someone had an allergy because of me. Thanks

No problem at all!

At Disney right now and have been eating incredible gluten free food around the world. Our new favorite is Boatwrights, who would have guessed! I'll post pics when I get back :)

WOW! I haven't been there before, but I look forward to seeing your pictures!!!

Looking forward to seeing your pictures! I almost made a Ressie there for our upcoming trip. Your pics might make me squeeze it in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter