Alladin Ride Coming Along

The thing with Disney's spinning rides, are they aren't the junky ones you see at fairs and at amusement parks. Dumbo is really elaboratey decorated, and it's not any ordinary spinning ride. You need some things for kids, especailly the very little ones. The spinning ones are prefect. I think the Aladdin section of Adventure land will be a great addition.

I think that astro-orbitor is the most fun of the spinners. Alladin's carpet is OK, but it seems really slow, and the camel spitting water isn't as fun as it should be - you almost missed it. We rode Dumbo on our trip a couple of weeks ago because we happened to be in fantasyland early one morning when there wasn't a cue; we did the last time we were in disneyland, too. Astro-orbitor (I always end up calling it star jets) is my favorite though because it is up high. It seems faster. I really like it after dark. I don't think it was open last e-night though.

Did I tell you all that I got stuck on space mountain about 1 AM a Saturday night a couple of weeks ago - we had to get out and walk out - with the lights on. We had a blast snapping some digital shots - the cms took pictures of us even. It was the best part of e-night!

Anyway, I can dump some of those pictures off the storage card if anyone wants to see them-

DR

Went to MK recently with my 15 month old daughter. Not only did she remember Alladin's flying carpets from our trip in September when she was 8 months old(!), but she insisted upon riding it several times. Loved it!
Not much interest in Dumbo, though, and she's know Dumbo quite well from the seri-cell she has hanging in her room!

You know, Moobook, I'm glad that they have the carpets so that kids can have fun on them. I wish they could have an e-ticket like fire mountain in adventureland, too, but I think it is cool in the long run that they could add an inexpensive thing that doesn't get too much in the way to give kids something fun in adventureland - it may not be everyone's favorite, but it will be for someone.

I got so excited last night remembering getting stuck on space mt. that I forgot the reason that I was writing that post in the first place; that was to say that star jets is my favorite spinner because it is up high and seems faster. The down side of star jets is that you have to go up the elavators to get on, and so the que seems so long I never want to ride it. Thank goodness for e-nights.

DR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!