all you in the pacific northwest

mimimom

<font color="red">YOUR TAG IS IN THE MAIL!<br><fon
which airlines do you perfer to fly? Im having a hard time finding good airfare for anytime inbetween JUNE 23 THRU july 9th! Can anyone help? (3 people) Mimimom :confused3

I am! I prefer Alaska because they have the only direct flight out of Seattle to MCO!!!

We also use Alaska Air. NONSTOP NONSTOP NONSTOP.
They have a pretty good mileage program Plenty of partner companies to earn points with.
Did I mention they are NONSTOP to Orlando?

Another vote for Alaska! We have used Northwest, Delta and American to fly to Disneyworld. Out of the four Alaska is the best IMO. I will never fly American again. I have found in the last few trips the bigger airlines drop their prices at about the same time Southwest opens their flights for my time period. Good Luck finding something!

We're going with American Airlines in April- haven't flown with them before but got a good price we think...$230/pp. We're driving down from B.C. to get the SEA price - less than half even with exchange rate. We'll let you know how things went when we return. Happy researching!

Alaska right now with my timeframe is running about 315.00 a ticket. Delta on the other hand is about 250.00. Not that 180.00 dollars is that big of a deal but I consider myself a deal finder and a money saver so I guess I need to make a decision. Mimimomo :flower:

We are from Oregon, just got an excellent deal on Southwest- roundtrip from Portland to Orlando 223.00 per person. Since there are 8 of us going from June 15-June 25 I couldn't pass it up. There is one stop in KC but no plane changes.

We fly Delta! We usually pay around $225. Delta will match Southwest once they open their schedule. I use Travelocity to check my dates before I go to Delta directly and purchase from them. I have had great customer satisfacton with Delta.

We love Alaska too! They are usually more expensive. Alaska and Delta have now started accepting each others FF programs. We are now using a Visa to get Alaska FF miles and will be using them more for Free tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter