All You Ignorami - Third Time's a Charm....all in favor, say "Aye!"

I heard the word beautiful and came to see who was looking for me

I do believe my nephew is going on a scuba diving trip near Bali next week. I heard he has to fly to Korea and then take two more flights to get there. 23 hours of flying :scared:

I do believe my nephew is going on a scuba diving trip near Bali next week. I heard he has to fly to Korea and then take two more flights to get there. 23 hours of flying :scared:

Yikes! But other than the flying, it sounds fun!

Korea seems a little bit of an unusual hub to me, but if the connections work and the price is right....and your nephew is happy with the flight, I hope he has a great time.

23 hours of flying? Sounds about right.

I normally aim for a direct flight from Melbourne to Los Angeles and that's 14 hours. If I have to cross the continent, that's another 5 hours of flying; and then the transit time in between. :faint

....good. luck. with. THAT.
windy.gif

Hang on everybody up there!

I saw the forecast for you guys this morning. Wouldn't pay to be a light weight today.

Okay -- back to ignoring you all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!