All you can eat lobster

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by threehorses, Jan 20, 2013.

1. kpaulson

kpaulson Mouseketeer

We had a server like that...my mother wanted 2 entrees as she wasn't sure she would like either and our server said she couldn't...shrugged it off and each ordered one of what she wanted and just shared. The rest of the people at the table kept giving us strange looks the whole cruise as we would end up sharing or swapping dinners completely..both on the picky side and are used to *simple* foods :p

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

Here's a picture from our Hawaii cruise. Someone else at the table ordered it.

[​IMG]

4. SunshineCruiser

SunshineCruiser Mouseketeer

Our servers were amazing, and when they saw us eat the lobster and enjoy it they quickly brought out another without us asking. It was like that with lots of things. Especially with appetizers and desserts, if you are trying to decide between 2 things and you ended up picking 1, you just might end up with both anyway. I tasted my husbands desert and quietly said "oh I should have got that instead", but the waiter was within earshot and out came one for me! In my experience they bend over backwards for their tips and it certainly doesn't matter to them how many servings they bring you. I don't think most people want to over eat anyway because the next meal is right around the corner and you have to save room for your next snack, and I don't think most of us have expandable pants! I know that on the nights that I didn't order a dessert the waiter looked disappointed, almost hurt that he couldn't bring me something.

5. Canadave

Canadave <font color=blue>I've always found those last few

curious...I assume the lobster comes with melted butter...is the butter served with butter warmers (candle underneath) or is it just on the side?

6. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

I don't recall butter on the side. But I would hazard a guess, no. No open flames onboard.

7. jdb in AZ

jdb in AZ <font color=green>It could end up curdled<br><font

the waiter comes around with butter and spoons it over your lobster for you. They'll also pull your lobster out of the shell for you (unless you do it before he/she has a chance.)

8. carpenta

carpenta DIS Veteran

As they say in Maine..."lobstah is just an excuse to eat buttah...Ayeupp"....