All those with 20 inches of snow or more.......

Global warming - lately the high around here has been 10 if we are lucky:(
revising my response: Just saw the weather and they say by Tuesday morning we will have 18-24" of snow.:eek:

AYE! I am officially TIRED of snow! This stuff is impossible to shovel!

Ha!

My niece is presently trying to get out of Tampa International on her "senior trip" to Boston & NYC!! Is that crazy, or what?!?

If it makes you all feel any better, it's really dreary and rainy here right now... (But it's still 65º)

my son is in Boston,it's BITTER cold and WINDY right now. Tell her to stay home !!! NYC airports may be closed, Philly was getting ready to officially close since non of the airlines are flying.

Hi all,

Got my Dvc package for BCV friday...Am I glad my DH and I got the paperwork out before the snow....Won't be going out for a day or two....18+ inches and expecting any where from 12 to 18 more inches....will at least I have some good reading...

Glad you were able to get the mail you were waiting on! I've been waiting on cruise docs since last week and am still waiting, and suppose now my wait will be that much more! This makes our 3/16 cruise look SOOOOOO good!!

KNWVIKING, hi neighbor! We're here and not going anywhere with over a foot of snow! We'll be on the DIS all night!!:earsboy: :earsgirl:

Seems like 18 inches of snow here in Chevy Chase, Maryland! We are dreaming of our upcoming trip to the Beach Club Villas at the end of April to see the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival--a dream about as far away from 16 degrees and 18 inches of snow as you can get!

Sorry to hear of all of you with that much snow. We are just thankful that this time we got a break! After 24" on Christmas and 24" less than a week later, we know how it feels.....spring can't come soon enough!!!!!

I'm from Maryland, too - Mt. Airy. Stopped measuring hours ago! We're not DVC Members yet - but my guide just might be getting a call from me first thing tomorrow morning!:p

You should all move to somewhere that has lake effect snow. So far this season we are at about 70" and counting. About 20" on the ground now. The windchill here is running around -5*. And we are not having a storm right now. This is just your typical day in Michigan in Feb. So far, this has actually been a regular to mild snow season. We won't get to Disney this spring, but our cruise is just around the corner.

We're in Plumsted, New Jersey and snow is coming down fast and heavy! I am actually looking into a Hawaii exchange as I type this! Looking forward to our May trip to OKW!!!!!!

We are in Parsippany, NJ (northern) and waiting for the snow. DW is supposed to go to Daytona tomorrow morning. I don't think it is happening.:(

I thought Canada got alot of snow, you guys are getting pounded
At least this board is a warm & friendly spot to get out of the cold & snow!
Rob:D

We're in Gibbstown, NJ-just across the river from PHL int'l. airport. Ain't no planes flyin' right now! We're anticipating 20-25 inches. We love the snow, and don't get that much here very often. Just a few inches here and there. But I am yearning for spring and some warm weather. Have fun and be safe shoveling out, fellow east-coasters!

Sheri

The last news blurb upped our area total into the 30 inch area by morning.

Boy,if I were still in school I'd be a little upset with the timing of this storm,right thru a holiday weekend. I think they'll at least get an extra day off on tuesday though. No way the neighborhood roads will be cleared in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter