All those going for xmas season

lilacgems23

DIS Veteran
Like myself :goodvibes

Just found the shows that are on,so thought Id share as have seen a few people ask about this season on here recently.

Nov 8th 2009 - 6th Jan 2010
More entertainments may yet to be added.

Mickey’s Magical Party
Every Day

Disney’s Fairytale Christmas
Every Day

Disneyland Park
Disney’s Once Upon a Dream Parade
Every Day

Disney’s Fantillusion
Every Day

It’s Party Time… with Mickey and Friends
Every Day

Mickey’s Winter Wonderland
Every Day

Minnie’s Party Train
Every Day
Walt Disney Studios Park
Disney’s Stars ‘n’ Cars
Every Day

CinéMagique
Every Day

Animagique
Every Day

Moteurs… Action! Stunt Show Spectacular
Every Day

Playhouse Disney – Live on Stage!
Every Day

Can someone whos been during xmas season in the past confirm if they have fireworks ? Or is this just for days like xmas eve, new yrs eve etc

Can someone whos been during xmas season in the past confirm if they have fireworks ? Or is this just for days like xmas eve, new yrs eve etc

The only fireworks over the Christmas season are on New Years Eve

Where did you find this information because ive heard different things about Fantillusion being on every day and that it wasnt confirmed if its on every day or not.

if only that were true lol fantillusion is the only thing i want to see

Where did you find this information because ive heard different things about Fantillusion being on every day and that it wasnt confirmed if its on every day or not.

On the link in post above. I was told Fantullision is on every day during their "special " seasons, such as xmas, halloween and summer?

On the link in post above. I was told Fantullision is on every day during their "special " seasons, such as xmas, halloween and summer?

i hope they have gotten their information right as the last time i spoke to disney they said they havent confirmed the entertainment schedule yet. i think a lot of that is just taken from last years schedule. what with the current cutbacks im afraid that they wont have it till december or maybe only on the weekends. i have everything crossed that it will be on every night. can anyone tell im really excited to see it :rotfl2:

fantillusion is also not on at halloween for the the entire season only for the 31st

Ive been wanting to see fantullision since our 1st trip so hope it is on!

I think (hope) a few ride closures to cut back on money is different to dropping a whole parade which is part of the xmas entertainment after all what is the point in saying xmas season starts early nov if actually things are only on weekends.

I was excited when I saw fantullision on lol

When did you ring disney and ask them?

i was only on the phone a week ago and this has been up on the dlrp magic website for a while. i saw it too and was like yey and i rang disney and they said the schedule hasnt been confirmed. actually a lot of the shows at christmas are only on at the weekends in november or are not on as much. sorry if im being a downer but i just dont wanna get my hopes up lol. i hope we both get to see it

My friend who works for the Walt Disney Company and is based at DLRP cant even tell me if its on nightly yet in Nov as it hasnt even been confirmed.

Probably wont have the Christmas press release till end of Sept, beginning of October time.

Im going to be very annoyed if I dont see any xmas shows as this is the reason we are going this time of year. They shouldnt advertise it as being xmas season if its not apart from weekends.

Im actually arriving 1st dec so maybe , hopefully it will be different to november

Last year only two shows were only on at weekends, Winnie the Pooh and Christmas, Too and Minnie’s Jolly Holidays

Can i just say most of the Xmas shows do not start till Dec.

What will start in Nov will be the snow, Santa, Santa in the parade and the lighting of the castle and Mickeys Winter Wonderland.

Im going to be very annoyed if I dont see any xmas shows as this is the reason we are going this time of year. They shouldnt advertise it as being xmas season if its not apart from weekends.

Im actually arriving 1st dec so maybe , hopefully it will be different to november

you have nothing to worry about so as by then it will be in full swing. i know last year there wasnt as much on in november so i am expecting the same this year

So pleased that Mickey's Winter Wonderland show is still on - I love that - could watch it again and again

So pleased that Mickey's Winter Wonderland show is still on - I love that - could watch it again and again

me too i watched it twice in feb and i cant wait to see it again in november. i love when minnie and mickey are ice skating so cute lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter