All the Makings of a Disaster, The Wrap up 11/20

Yah, that's a big part of the draw. I don't care about driving to the parks -- actually I would probably drive to the parks even if staying onsite -- but being able to have my teens and hubby use the onsite transportation would be terrific. The biggest issue really is that we find their two bedroom villas too small, and I'm not willing to pay for a grand villa. Once we're not traveling with all five kids we'll definitely give onsite a shot.

But I'm not convinced Disney is as good at hotel/villa management as they are at theming. :p

I enjoyed it very much. :goodvibes

Yeah, I could definitely see how having 5 kids would have you off site. The space (and cost) is a huge factor with that many.

The themeing is great at the Disney hotels, but yes, I think the management could use a little work.

Wow I can't believe I let so much time pass since I last read. All done now. I was thinking if DH really wants to run with you you could always go a week before and since the race, more then likely, isn't until the weekend he could join you for that. Just a thought. Having gone through the question stage with my inlaws I feel for you. I know it isn't easy and makes you want to rip your hair out.:hug: it's the pits growing old. I truely enjoyed readin all about your trip and thanks for posting it. Hope it was a good football season for DS and Happy Thanksgiving.

Eh, if he wants to run, he can do it somewhere else besides Disney:lmao:

The best thing about football season is that it's over:cool1:

Thanks for reading along and posting:thumbsup2

I just read your whole trip report in one night! It was great!!! Nicely written, just the right length updates... Lots of pictures... You were really honest about all of your ups and downs - and that was really nice to read!

Thanks for sharing it!

:thumbsup2

Wow! Thanks, I'm flattered I could keep you interested long enough to read the whole thing at once!

Definitely not my best trip, figures I'd pick this one to write about:confused3 I will hopefully have another next year and it WILL BE BETTER;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter