All The Disney Parks In The World In One Trip??

Capwkidd

Mouseketeer
In 2017 I will be hitting a new age milestone, and I was thinking it would be amazing to go to all the Disney parks in the world. Say, 1 day at DLR, at least 4 at WDW, then I am not sure what order to do the other parks in. Has anyone done this? All in a row? Back to back? I figure I would like to end in DLR, as I live here in SoCal. Thoughts? Thanks!

Concept sounds great, but I'd never want to do it.

Of course airfare LAX - MCO - Paris - Tokyo - Shanghai - Hong Kong - LAX (or however you'd want to do it) would be astronomical.

But more importantly, the time zones traversed in one trip would be so disorienting as to be debilitating, I'd think. To travel to Asia from anywhere in the US means an almost opposite body clock alone. Add a European week or so in the middle, and I wouldn't know if I was coming or going. I can't imagine enjoying a trip under those conditions, and I'm an inveterate road warrior.

I'd love to hear if anyone has heard of someone who did this, and how it went.

That's a great idea! This might be a case where a travel agent would really be the best resource. You're going to Japan, France, Hong Kong, and is Shanghai open yet? Are you thinking of just doing Disney at each location? Seems like a waste to go all of those places and not see some of the other sites as while you're there. I'd think you'd want to spend at least a few days in each place just so you don't get terminal jet-lag. :earsboy:

That's a great idea! This might be a case where a travel agent would really be the best resource. You're going to Japan, France, Hong Kong, and is Shanghai open yet? Are you thinking of just doing Disney at each location? Seems like a waste to go all of those places and not see some of the other sites as while you're there. I'd think you'd want to spend at least a few days in each place just so you don't get terminal jet-lag. :earsboy:

Oh yeah! The idea would be to spend at least 2 days in all the foreign lands....

For me (having planned it a hundred times already, just so when I win the jackpot I have a plan ready) paris, hong kong, Shanghai, tokyo, stop in Aulani for a few days to relax, anaheim, orlando, transatlantic cruise back. Main problem was fitting it in, as Tokyo's slowly time is the week before Golden Week and matching it with the cruise.

That was dreaming.

I did check some figures on airfare, which im sure there are cheaper options. I work for an airline and when it's quiet its fun to play around with our booking system. I think, around the world with all the stops I mentioned (except Shanghai) were about 10.000 euro aka about 11.500 dollar in economy. It also included flights Amsterdam-Paris and Barcelona-Amsterdam.

In 2017 I will be hitting a new age milestone, and I was thinking it would be amazing to go to all the Disney parks in the world. Say, 1 day at DLR, at least 4 at WDW, then I am not sure what order to do the other parks in. Has anyone done this? All in a row? Back to back? I figure I would like to end in DLR, as I live here in SoCal. Thoughts? Thanks!

It would never be something I could enjoy, let alone the expense. Would be a total waste for me, as well as totally exhausting, not relaxing at all - I would end up being sick, but if you enjoy, to each their own!

I think we should assume that we're taking a few days (at least) per stop, and that maybe we're relatively young and in good health. For me, I'd need a week at each stop. If I'm only going to a Disney park and heading to the next destination, I'm going to need a couple of weeks off to recover when I get home.

"At least 2 days in all the foreign lands"??????? You haven't done any research yet, then. Have you ever done a long distance flight that crosses a half dozen to a dozen time zones? You're usually a zombie for the first day. Then tired and jet lagged for a couple more. Each of those parks will require 2-3 days minimum (WDW would take more) just to see the parks, never mind actually seeing anything in the host country. So for starters you need to double your time estimates.

You would need a very talented and experienced travel agent to help you plan this. I have no idea how easy it is to get a tourist visa to get to Shanghai. It would certainly be an adventure. Not one that I'd want to attempt without at least a week at each stop.

If you want to do it at a nice pace, not rush anything, thinking as a first time visitor. I had about 6-8 weeks incl. Travel time and days off to adjust to the time zone.

Paris 2-3 days
Hong Kong 2-3 days
Tokyo 4- 5 days
Aulani 3-4 days
DL 3-4 days
WDW 7-10 days
Disney cruise 12-14 days.

I assume Shanghai also 2-3 days.

If you want to do it at a nice pace, not rush anything, thinking as a first time visitor. I had about 6-8 weeks incl. Travel time and days off to adjust to the time zone.

Paris 2-3 days
Hong Kong 2-3 days
Tokyo 4- 5 days
Aulani 3-4 days
DL 3-4 days
WDW 7-10 days
Disney cruise 12-14 days.

I assume Shanghai also 2-3 days.

I could care less about Aulani, and the Disney Cruise... They don't happen to have a cruise from Japan to California, do they? :) That would be epic!

ADV should offer this package ;)

OP said in one trip, not in one day/week.....yes the jet lag is difficult when travelling to Asia or Australia, even Europe....but not if you then take 1 or 2 days to orient your body to the time zone, spend a few days enjoying Disney parks and the other sites. I am actually working on building up a business that I can do anywhere (internet based) with the hopes to then travel the world for a couple of years seeing everything, and definitely Disney, but still able to work and earn the money to continue to do this. Our goal in 2019 or sooner. I know that Disney/WDW has a combined ticket....I wonder if Disney offers an AP for all the parks in the world? Hmmmm...need to look into that and maybe plant the bug in Corporate's ear, lol.

OP said in one trip, not in one day/week.....yes the jet lag is difficult when travelling to Asia or Australia, even Europe....but not if you then take 1 or 2 days to orient your body to the time zone, spend a few days enjoying Disney parks and the other sites. I am actually working on building up a business that I can do anywhere (internet based) with the hopes to then travel the world for a couple of years seeing everything, and definitely Disney, but still able to work and earn the money to continue to do this. Our goal in 2019 or sooner. I know that Disney/WDW has a combined ticket....I wonder if Disney offers an AP for all the parks in the world? Hmmmm...need to look into that and maybe plant the bug in Corporate's ear, lol.

The pass for CA/FL is called Premier, I have one.... I have wondered that as well, an "Earth Pass", ;).... Whoever is first in line at Shanghai will probably get lifetime passes to all the parks in the world, as I understand this is the tradition... Starting with the first day DLR opened.....

I think it is a doable trip mostly because you can hit two or three parks here in Asia (I live in Beijing) - Hong Kong and Japan being quite near to each other and if you throw Shanghai in there when it opens - easily done. I went to Paris for vacation from Beijing and the jet lag really wasn't too terrible but I did give myself some time. So adding in recovery time I would do something like a week in Florida, a week in Paris at least, a week in Asia - say three days in Hong Kong and four in Tokyo or even two weeks then home to California. Definitely plan on having some down days where you do nothing but rest - and maybe book some very nice hotels for those days if possible.

Aulani isn't a Disney theme park.

As far as the trip itself, sounds good in theory, but you're going to some amazing cities so wouldn't you want to see some other things in addition to Disney? I guarantee you'll regret it when you get home. Paris is much more than Disneyland and I've been to DLP, it's pretty bad and I think almost universally regarded as the worst park. I have a goal of seeing the parks in HK and Tokyo next year but I'm going to devote 2 weeks to seeing other things in HK and Japan as well. Then I will save China for a separate trip because once again, there are TONS of things to see in China.

I can't imagine how much that would cost, but a lot of people aren't bound by my meager earnings. If you can afford it, it sounds amazing.

As far as time is concerned, I really only get 4 weeks and 2 days off a year..... And I can save money for the year and a half, but I can't buy more time off. I will have another week off each year starting in 2019 (assuming nothing regarding vacations changes).... I can probably get away with not going to Paris, since people seem to say it's the least desirable park to visit / the worst Disney park..... I am probably most interested in Japan, also for, well, visiting Japan :).... Well, I have a while to think about it... so...

Another idea I had, was to bring out the whole family to WDW, and stay in the Grand Villa in BLT, that would be pretty awesome, and probably cheaper. Most, if not all of my family members should be able to fly for free (I have a sister who works for a travel agency, and a neice that works for an airline), and if they can pay for their own tickets, I could probably swing the grand Villa, and probably the VIP tour. What do you all think about that?

As far as time is concerned, I really only get 4 weeks and 2 days off a year..... And I can save money for the year and a half, but I can't buy more time off. I will have another week off each year starting in 2019 (assuming nothing regarding vacations changes).... I can probably get away with not going to Paris, since people seem to say it's the least desirable park to visit / the worst Disney park..... I am probably most interested in Japan, also for, well, visiting Japan :).... Well, I have a while to think about it... so...

Another idea I had, was to bring out the whole family to WDW, and stay in the Grand Villa in BLT, that would be pretty awesome, and probably cheaper. Most, if not all of my family members should be able to fly for free (I have a sister who works for a travel agency, and a neice that works for an airline), and if they can pay for their own tickets, I could probably swing the grand Villa, and probably the VIP tour. What do you all think about that?

Literally everyone in this thread is wondering what line of work allows you to even consider the expense of this trip? Do you own 80% of Apple's shares or something?

I disagree with the notion Disneyland Paris isn't worth visiting! My girls and I went last fall and loved it. We only spent 1 day and saw both parks so it was a whirlwind trip. But DLP is BEAUTIFULLY landscaped. We really enjoyed seeing the attractions we don't have here in the US as well as the similar, but different attractions (POTC).
I am glad we didn't spend a lot of our time there, as Paris is an AMAZING city and there is so much more to do. But we certainly enjoyed our visit to DLP and are glad we made time for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter