All Star Sports to Pop Century taxi?

michellelovesthemous

DIS Veteran
We will be transferring from All Star sports after one night on turkey day to Pop for the remainder of our trip and getting our park tickets and dining at that time. Has anybody ever taken a taxi w/those 2 locations since we will be checking out early as we want to start "the great shopping ride" at DTD and then off to Chef Mickeys and then finish out at EPCOT I am looking for the fastest way to get from one resort to the other before 9:00am!! Am I long winded or what!!! :lmao:

I would check out from All Stars, have them transfer your luggage, and see if somehow you can get your tickets for the parks ahead of your check in because more than likely you be able to check in at the Pop. that way, you will be able to head right to the park of your choice....I have no idea as to the cost of a taxi would be...sorry..

I transferred from all star movies to pop last christmas by taxi. They took My DS and myself , and of course our luggage. The cost was 12.00 plus the tip that i gave him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter