All-Star Sports questions.

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by U2_rocks!, Jan 16, 2008.

1. U2_rocks!

U2_rocks! <font color=coral>The DISer formerly known as U2_r

I've seen tons of talk about ASMu & ASMo, but not much on AS Sports. Which section would be closest to the buses? I can't tell from the map, because I don't know which side of the AS Sports resort the buses stop at (out front by the Stadium Hall, or at the side near ASMu?). I don't care about being near the pools or food court - I don't think I'll be using them much. Have others had any luck requesting a particular section?

It will just be me - no kids.

ETA: I just figured out the bus stop from the map - it's in front of Stadium Hall, right?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. pamjb

pamjb DIS Veteran

You are correct. Touchdown and Surfs Up are the closest to the bus stop.
    I have stayed in the Touchdown building once and hated it. Our room faced the football field and it was noisy.
    I have never requested a specific building at the Sports. I have stayed in Home Run and Touchdown. It wasn't more than a 7 minute walk from the Home Run building.

4. U2_rocks!

U2_rocks! <font color=coral>The DISer formerly known as U2_r

I hate football! I'd love to be in Surf's Up, but if they can't put me there, then whatever, I'll survive! Thanks for your help!