All Star Sports Question...

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by arielfan, Jun 9, 2008.

1. arielfan

arielfan Mouseketeer

HAS THIS RESORT BEEN REFURBISHED YET?? I KNOW MUSIC HAS BEEN DONE. I'M THINKING ABOUT STAYING THERE SOON BUT, THE PICTURES I SAW THE ROOMS LOOK OLD.:confused3

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. FINFAN

FINFAN Mom to Tinkbell

I thought I read that they were redone last year, but I am not positive about that. I know Music was redone and I think it looks great! I know the Fantasia Pool at Movies was redone, but I do not know if the rooms were done there either....maybe try the resort sticky at the top, someone may have posted some recent photos?

4. canron

canron DIS Veteran

the rooms are fine i stayued there 4 weeks ago and im going in 8 days again to sports..its fine...never had a dirty room there been going there for 11 years...3 times a year

5. JoePa4Ever

JoePa4Ever DIS Veteran

We stayed at Sports last Sept & while we were there one of the pools was closed for refurbishment & they were also refurbing several rooms as well. We didn't have any problems with our room or overall stay at the Sports resort last year.

6. MisunderstoodLilo

MisunderstoodLilo DIS Veteran

The rooms have been redone.

7. LORI_LUVS_DISNEY

LORI_LUVS_DISNEY yES, I ADMIT I HAVE A LIL BIT OF DISNEY IN ME!!!

i hope they didnt touch the pool. I need to relax by the pool with my mai tai:rotfl2: