All Star Sports Pictures

I called Disney tonight and the Surfboard Bay pool IS closed until 9/30. :( They ended up moving my reservation to All Star Movies instead without any change in price, free dining etc. If this is a big deal to anyone (it was to me) call them!! They were very, very helpful and understanding!! :goodvibes

I stayed here for one night in May and have some photos of my room (in Center Court) and the grounds.
DSCN1049.JPG

DSCN1050.JPG

DSCN1051.JPG

DSCN1052.JPG

DSCN1053.JPG

DSCN1054.JPG

DSCN1059.JPG

DSCN1055.JPG

DSCN1056.JPG

DSCN1057.JPG

Panorama.jpg

Trying to post some pics - trip advisor - can't make it work but anyway they are there - green walls, duvets with a "scarf" for the end of the bed -

Ok - here's the one from the FAQ thread -
BHbiHOaCQAAQptp.jpg:large

We are going back to WDW June 2015 for DD's 10th birthday. Grandparents have all been invited to join us. I've priced out everything & we'll still come out cheaper to get three rooms at an all-star than a 2 br villa for all of us. I can't wait to see more pictures of this resort.

Does anyone know if the All-Star resorts decorate for Christmas? And if you have any pictures to show that would be great! Thank you.

*bump*

Anything new? This is my last value to stay in, and I'm staying here in July. I'd love to see some new pictures!

Thanks pirate those are great! You know, I don't think I've ever seen any pictures of All Star Sports decorated for Christmas.

My favorite is the pool at night, just beautiful!

I have a few pictures ready!

from raw-6266
by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-6268

from raw-6273

from raw-6276

I know it is upside down, but I took it from this angle! LOL

from raw-6277

from raw-6278

from raw-6280

from raw-6281

Sorry, they wouldn't stay out and let me take some pictures!

from raw-6285

from raw-6287

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter