All Star Music Photos

Mckys#1Fan

Mouseketeer
We just returned from ASMu....:thumbsup2 . Here are some photos from the ASMu resort..

DSCN1057.jpg

DSCN1058.jpg

DSCN1059.jpg

DSCN1060.jpg

DSCN1062.jpg

DSCN1063.jpg

DSCN1064.jpg

DSCN1068.jpg

DSCN1071.jpg

DSCN1072.jpg

DSCN1074.jpg

DSCN1078.jpg

DSCN1081.jpg

DSCN1082.jpg

DSCN1083.jpg

DSCN1084.jpg

DSCN1085.jpg

DSCN1086.jpg

DSCN0910.jpg

DSCN0911.jpg

DSCN0912.jpg

DSCN0907.jpg

Thanks for sharing. I think we will try Music on our next trip after this one. Have only stayed at POP before.

thanks for sharing-we just switched from POFQ to this resort-we leave saturday :drive:
I am so excited! great pics. we requested the broadway themed bldg.

Great photos - trying this resort for the first time in May. The weather looks good - gorgeous blue skies - was it colder than it looks?

The weather really wasn't too bad.:thumbsup2 During the day we wore a t-shirt with a sweatshirt over it with jeans and at night we added a jacket after the sun started going down.:goodvibes We really liked this resort. We booked a standard room with double beds and requested the JAZZ section, however, when we checked in, the room assignor had put us in a king room.:confused3 It was myself and my DS(19). The CM's had to find us another room and it just so happened to be in the CALYPSO building #10...(FREE UPGRADE!!!):cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!