all star music... passes question

essom71

Mouseketeer
ok so we are checking in to all star music and for one night we only have a standard room no passes or meal plan ( because it was all that was available) and the next day we are on free dining in a family suite. I know we can't go to the parks until day 2 but does anyone know what time I can go down and get the new keys so the kids can go? They would really like to do EMH that day.

Thank you

I don't know the official time that you can be there but I do know that you shouldn't have a problem showing up early enough to get your tickets & be off the parks. We usually always drive in the night before our package starts and show up between 7:00 & 8:00 the next morning to check in & get our passes.

ok so we are checking in to all star music and for one night we only have a standard room no passes or meal plan ( because it was all that was available) and the next day we are on free dining in a family suite. I know we can't go to the parks until day 2 but does anyone know what time I can go down and get the new keys so the kids can go? They would really like to do EMH that day.

Thank you

The computers roll over at 7:00 am for the current day; so you can re-check in then.

But you can pick up your tickets up to three days early at guest relations at the parks. On the second day, the concierge desk can add them to your KTTW card.

Add an extra day to your tickets and you can use them for the duration of your trip.

I did that last year, when I had a monster pin code that didn't start until the second day of my trip. I had a room only and a six night package - I purchased an 8 day ticket.

The computers roll over at 7:00 am for the current day; so you can re-check in then.

1) The computers "roll" (process accounts) every day 2:30am-4:00am.
. . . new day check-in is 6:00am
. . . I have issued tickets at 4:00am to folks checked-in
2) You can get tickets issued early.
. . . you can check-in
. . . get your park tickets up to 3-days in advance
. . . the DDP won't be effective until the normal check-in day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!