All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

IMG_8609_zpsd39b0979.jpg
:tink:

I'd like to participate, but I can't get a photo to show. Can anyone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for the help!

I'd like to participate, but I can't get a photo to show. Can anyone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for the help!
Have you up loaded your photo to a photo hosting site? I use Flickr. Choose your photo. Click on the 'arrow' icon to the bottom right of picture. Choose BBCode. Choose size. I use medium 800x600. Highlight url/http code, copy and paste on here. hope this helps. I know there are other ways to post pictures... this is just how I have learned to do it. There are some tutorials here on Disboards too that can help. Go for it! We would love to see your pictures!!

Reactions: OBH
I used to do it the way cyndiella mentioned, but now with the "new and improved" DIS it's even easier. Click on "upload a file" , then choose existing, if your photos are on your camera roll on your device, and just click on the one you want. It will upload it as a thumbnail, and then just click full size. If your photos are on a photo site, go to your photo site, choose a picture, save it to your camera roll, and then follow the same steps. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: OBH
I know this is not a great photo, but sometimes I like to post photos that are related to ones I see here. :) Also, this is the only Disney reference in Morocco, as far as I know.

image.jpg

I used to do it the way cyndiella mentioned, but now with the "new and improved" DIS it's even easier. Click on "upload a file" , then choose existing, if your photos are on your camera roll on your device, and just click on the one you want. It will upload it as a thumbnail, and then just click full size. If your photos are on a photo site, go to your photo site, choose a picture, save it to your camera roll, and then follow the same steps. Hope this helps!
don't you have to resize the pictures before this though?? my pictures from my camera are HUGE.. I have to decrease the size if I want to email them.. Maybe I'm missing something??
I get a "picture is too large" box pop up..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter