All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

From May 2012:

5-12-12%2BWorld%2Bof%2BDisney%2B-%2BExterior%2B-%2BPirate%2BStitch%2BAbove%2BEntrance%2B2.jpg

Amazing weekend...SO much fun with DGD and her Dance Company at Showstopper's National's. She earned a "Gold Award" for her Pirate's dance :cheer2: and the Company came home with 15-20 trophy's...some 1st Place Overall! But before we left, I had to do major house cleaning...long story...and found these "lost gems" in one of the forgotten boxes in my office. This was from a late '80's or early '90's trip and at the Town Square Cafe'. Notice the prices! :lmao:

P1070289_zps319l08lc.jpg

P1070290_zpshypqa3od.jpg
:tink:

Congrats on the competition! and yeah, those prices are long gone.

I've never ridden it. Always thought it was a waste of money (my family's very thrifty). Is it fun?

Its AMAZING for the views! I'm pretty thrifty too but gladly pay the extra $17-$18 for these few minutes. DGD was "squealing with delight", especially going up with the slight breeze slowly moving the balloon. It was my 2nd ride and Little Bit was the only other family member brave enough to go with me (yet they couldn't wait to get on EE & SM and RnR :lmao:). I LOVE IT...

WaltDisneyWorld2012244.jpg

WDWtrip09553.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter