All-New Disdads T-shirt thread

do they have any 2x talls?

Carl - as I said, our vendor doesn't have a supplier for XLTs. I do have 2X and 3X shirts available. If you specifically need a tall, send me an Email at my screen name @disdads.com and I'll see what we can do for you.

Aaron - it does not ask me where to ship it to....until payment screen but it does not adjust my price for shipping to Canada.

Is this correct - should I proceed and pay?

Aaron - it does not ask me where to ship it to....until payment screen but it does not adjust my price for shipping to Canada.

You should be good Brian - I believe he said he would send you a $6 invoice after the order is placed for the Canada shipping premium.

For Canadian orders, just go ahead and place a regular order. When I see the Canadian shipping address, I'll send a payment request for the additional $6 it costs to ship to Canada.

Aaron, are the other items listed on the site available to order as well?

Yes. All of the items listed in the DISDads Schwag Shop can be ordered, including mugs, stickers, buttons, bumper stickers, key chains, etc. Those items are printed and delivered by Zazzle.com.

The t-shirts are being screen printed locally (one big benefit of this was the included services of a professional graphic designer to clean-up our logo and banner images). I got an Email this morning telling me that the screens for the t-shirts were ready, and they should get printed at some point today. That means I should be filling orders over the weekend and I'll start mailing shirts out by the beginning of next week (barring any surprises). There are still 21 shirts left in this first print run available for order.

Hey guys, first run shirts are still available and ready for your enjoyment!

Let's make sure we all get our shirt and share in letting everyone know how proud we are to be a DisDad!!!

The first 9 t-shirts (all orders received so far) are packed up and ready to be shipped out tomorrow. :)

Mine arrived today. Nice job Aaron, thanks!:santa:

Mine arrived today. Nice job Aaron, thanks!:santa:

You're welcome. I'm mailing the next batch out on Friday morning, so get your orders in!

If you're going to be in WDW while I'm there December 7-11, I'll even personally hand-deliver your t-shirt!

You're welcome. I'm mailing the next batch out on Friday morning, so get your orders in!

If you're going to be in WDW while I'm there December 7-11, I'll even personally hand-deliver your t-shirt!

Still looking to get mine...just waiting for my credit card statement to roll over!

Picked mine up from the Apt. office. Looks even better in person.

Thanks again Aaron. :thumbsup2

Just a heads up guys - I leave for WDW very early Wednesday morning. If you want a shirt shipped out to you before December 13, you need to get your order in before I head to bed tomorrow night.

If you're going to be in WDW during the time that I'm there, Dec. 7 - 11, I'm happy to deliver personally - just let me know that's what you want via PM or Email.

There are still DISDads t-shirts available to order. As of right now I have:
5 L; 6 XL; 3 XXL; 3 XXXL

Place orders in the next week or so, and they should still arrive in time for Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter