All NEW BC Marketplace Thread: 2014 Update!

Hope it is ok to ask this here but what counts as a counter service breakfast at the Marketplace? Only the egg sandwich or could I get a pastry or two?

Yes, it is totally ok to ask here, but I don't have the answer for you.

My guess is yes, you could get a pastry or piece of fruit for a snack credit. I'm not sure if you could get a pastry (or two) and a drink (or two) for a CS credit.

Not sure what category the steel-cut oatmeal, grits or fruit parfait would be.

Wish I would have thought to ask when I was there!

:)

Hope it is ok to ask this here but what counts as a counter service breakfast at the Marketplace? Only the egg sandwich or could I get a pastry or two?

Yes, it is totally ok to ask here, but I don't have the answer for you.

My guess is yes, you could get a pastry or piece of fruit for a snack credit. I'm not sure if you could get a pastry (or two) and a drink (or two) for a CS credit.

Not sure what category the steel-cut oatmeal, grits or fruit parfait would be.

Wish I would have thought to ask when I was there!

We didn't have the dining plan this year but did last year and at the Marketplace for breakfast, using 1 QS entitlement, we were able to get either combo of: 1 breakfast sandwich, 1 drink and 1 piece of fruit OR 1 pastry, 1 drink and 1 piece of fruit.

We were trying to use up counter service credits at the Marketplace on our departure morning. They told us that we could get a pastry, piece of fruit, and drink for a credit. :)

Oops, just noticed PP already posted this! Sorry!

We didn't have the dining plan this year but did last year and at the Marketplace for breakfast, using 1 QS entitlement, we were able to get either combo of: 1 breakfast sandwich, 1 drink and 1 piece of fruit OR 1 pastry, 1 drink and 1 piece of fruit.

We were trying to use up counter service credits at the Marketplace on our departure morning. They told us that we could get a pastry, piece of fruit, and drink for a credit. :)

Oops, just noticed PP already posted this! Sorry!

Thanks! First time on dining plan (free) so I wasn't sure what was QS. Last visit I paid oop for a pastry and milk for $6 meal.

Hi Guys! We are arriving on November 16th for our first ever stay at BC(or deluxe for that matter) :banana:

We always bring those multi-packs of cereal and eat breaky in our room. I noticed in the pics that they sell those multi-packs at the Marketplace.

Does anyone know what they charge for them? I might just wait and buy them there and save some room in my luggage if they are reasonable enough.

Tara

Hi Guys! We are arriving on November 16th for our first ever stay at BC(or deluxe for that matter) :banana:

We always bring those multi-packs of cereal and eat breaky in our room. I noticed in the pics that they sell those multi-packs at the Marketplace.

Does anyone know what they charge for them? I might just wait and buy them there and save some room in my luggage if they are reasonable enough.

Tara

According to a price list I have (from March 2013), the 10 pack of assorted Kellogs cereal was $8.

Just seeing this now.

1) To get the code for the link to the post with the pictures, go to the top right corner, where it says #55.

Right click on your mouse and you should get an option of "Copy Shortcut"- Click on this, then go to where you want to post the link on the first page of this thread. Right click on your mouse and you should get an option of Paste- Click Paste and it that should give you the link to the post.

2) To edit the title of a post, click on Edit button (bottom right) for that post. Then you should see an option for "Go Advanced". Click on this and you should see the box with the Title in it, and you are able to edit/add info. Then Click "Save Changes" and it should make the change.

Hope that helps!

Yay - thank you!!!

I can't tell from the pictures, can you buy yogurt? As in Yoplait, Dannon or the like?

Question- can anyone tell me (or show pictures) of where the Marketplace is in relation to the resort? Family is concerned about the "walk" and inconvenience of going to Marketplace from YC (staying at YC this summer). We have always stayed at Pop 60's preferred pool view, so food court was just across the pool. If anyone can give relative distances? Thanks!

I don't find the walk inconvenient, but it could depend on where your room is located at YC. When we walk, it only takes about 5 minutes from the YC lobby to the BC lobby. We walk the "inner route" along the Yachtsman, Beaches N Cream and Cape May, rather than the outer sidewalk path. We just stayed in the 60's building at Pop last month, and it's not as close as 60's to food court, but in our opinion, all the other benefits of YC make up for that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter