***all gone***

Discussion in 'Southern California Theme Parks' started by sonnyjane, Oct 13, 2012.

1. sonnyjane

sonnyjane DIS Veteran

***ALL GONE*** Sorry folks! All my tickets are now spoken for! Glad I could help a few DIS families out there!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cats mom

cats mom Mouseketeer<br><br><font color=green>Has a wild an

Darn, I have family visiting the zoo today. We were going to run down and hang out with them (we're members) but couldn't quite work it into the schedule.

I just wanted to say that this is a very nice offer!

4. sonnyjane

sonnyjane DIS Veteran

Boo guess I posted a day too late :(

I have given a couple away already but still have quite a few left!! Just PM me :) Happy to give them to DIS'ers!!

5. jumparound

jumparound Mouseketeer

That's a great offer! I'm okay on tickets but I have a question ( I think I remember seeing that you work at the zoo?) For kids being free this month, is it only one child per paying adult, or would I be able to come just me and two children?

6. sonnyjane

sonnyjane DIS Veteran

I called the zoo to ask and they said kids are free whether the adult paid for a ticket or is a member, got a free ticket, etc.

7. Kauai4life

Kauai4life Earning My Ears

Aloha SonnyJane,
    I tried to PM but I do not have enough posts, My daughter and I are going 12/3/12 to the Zoo would be interested in any discounts tickets you might have. Let me know Mahalo :beach::beach:

8. sonnyjane

sonnyjane DIS Veteran

Great!! I sent you a PM, wonder if you can respond if I started it?

9. Kauai4life

Aloha Sonnyjane,
    I did get your PM, but when I responded it said I need 10 post, I will work on building that up today and PM when I can. Aloha:surfweb:

10. jumparound

jumparound Mouseketeer

Thank you :) I'm sorry to make you call, I just thought you would know, but thank you for getting the answer for me.

11. sonnyjane

sonnyjane DIS Veteran

Ha. No problem. You know how we always get reports on here about people calling Disneyland CM's and getting totally different answers? Same for the zoo haha. Just because I work there doesn't mean I have any clue about this stuff so I wanted to be sure to ask lolol.

12. sonnyjane

sonnyjane DIS Veteran

Let's get that post count up! How's the weather in Kauai? We were there in April and I miss it dearly :) :)

13. Kauai4life

The Weather in Kauai is lovely today, we have had really hot, sticky, voggy weather for the last week or so. I do not remember it being so miserable.
    How did you like Kauai when you came in April?:wave2:

14. sonnyjane

sonnyjane DIS Veteran

Loved it :) stayed at the Grand Hyatt in Poipu and could have spent another month by the pool alone lol. Love those tropical drinks!!!

15. Kauai4life

What a great hotel, I have done a couple staycations there over the years,it does have the best pool on the Island IMO.

16. dlrmw

dlrmw Earning My Ears

I'm more of a board lurker than a poster but I would love some tickets for the Safari Park. Once on a time we had passes and we haven't been in quite awhile. This is my #9 post so one more and I can PM you!!

17. sonnyjane

sonnyjane DIS Veteran

Sounds good! I have only enough for probably one more family so you will probably be the last "lucky recipient" ;)

18. sonnyjane

sonnyjane DIS Veteran

Sorry folks! I was able to help out several families but my tickets are now all spoken for! I have updated my original post.

19. Kauai4life

Mahalo Sonnyjane I am glad we were one of the lucky ones. :cool1: