All day dinning question about kids

lindaprvs

Mouseketeer
WE are going in a few weeks to Sw.
We definitely want the all day dinning for us ..but are wondering about the kids. We have a 5&3 yr old who are hit or miss on eating. We are planning to stat alllll day, but is it worth it for kids that small?? I dont want to cheat the system but and bring out extra food or share w my kids--but I also dont want to be wasteful..
Advice?

We are going in a couple weeks too for the first time with our 5 & 3 yr old boys :) We are going to do the all day thing bc i swear they can eat ever hour sometimes or not at all...they are to hit or miss so we are going to do it. That way if they just want a small snack we can still go gget them soemthing small

We went last year with a 5 year old (7 & 8 as well). We found that the all-day dining was well worth it for the water & watermelon alone. We ate a good breakfast at Voyagers and lunch there as well. Snacks at other spots. Kids also found it amusing that we were waived into the sitting areas after picking up our food instead of having to check out ("like important people").

When took my five year old at the time and twins it was well worth it drinks in fruit alone. LOL I swear They at strawberries and grapes, and water the whole day.

This is why I love these boards, I just have to a little reading and I usually find what I'm concerned about. We are also going with 2 boys, 3 and 5 and I was wondering if the All Day Dining was worth it, and you all have convinced me. Thank YOU All!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter