All Day Dining now includes BOGO snacks

FLOIR

DIS Veteran
I am not sure if this is a limited time offer or a permanent change to the program but the All Day Dining now includes a buy one get one snack offer.

This deal is valid at snack locations (as opposed to only certain locations for the main food) and is valid for -

Valid only on Churros, Pretzels, Ice Cream Novelties, Popcorn, Bottled Coca-Cola® Products, Beer, Wine, Chips, ICEE®, Cotton Candy and Dippin Dots®

Question though: if I am getting a drink with All -Day Dining meals, why would I do BOGO on them? Am I confused here? I like this, but if I'm already paying for all day dining, it seems crappy to have to still buy snacks and pop/water. Nice for alcoholic drinks though!

Question though: if I am getting a drink with All -Day Dining meals, why would I do BOGO on them? Am I confused here? I like this, but if I'm already paying for all day dining, it seems crappy to have to still buy snacks and pop/water. Nice for alcoholic drinks though!

The drinks on the all-day dining plan are fountain drinks or bottled water, not bottled soft drinks. Most of the snack items FLOIR quoted above are those from the carts located throughout the park, which are not part of the all day dining plan. So to answer your question, you may not want to go BOGO on the snack items if you wanted to maximize the value of your plan. If that's the case, just get your drinks and food items from the restaurant instead.

I think its a great idea to have BOGO snack items in addition to the plan.....what a nice little perk for those that wish to use it!

The drinks on the all-day dining plan are fountain drinks or bottled water, not bottled soft drinks. Most of the snack items FLOIR quoted above are those from the carts located throughout the park, which are not part of the all day dining plan. So to answer your question, you may not want to go BOGO on the snack items if you wanted to maximize the value of your plan. If that's the case, just get your drinks and food items from the restaurant instead.

I think its a great idea to have BOGO snack items in addition to the plan.....what a nice little perk for those that wish to use it!

Thanks! That clears it up. I do like the BOGO on the snacks in general, so it will be something we have to consider and I'm sure the carts will be more convenient sometimes. But, I think we'll probably try to maximize the plan and get meals more. Good to know that bottled water is still covered under the plan at the named locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter