All AKL pool and standard rooms gone?

EEyorelover22

I want to live in the Castle
I just called for a poolview room at AKL for June and there were no poolview or standard rooms left. I've never had that happen this far out. I'm glad I reserved poolview and not standard since they are now all gone.

I still can't believe it either. Unfortunately, this will force us to move after our first night :(

Originally posted by EEyorelover22
I just called for a poolview room at AKL for June and there were no poolview or standard rooms left. I've never had that happen this far out. I'm glad I reserved poolview and not standard since they are now all gone.

I still can't believe it either. Unfortunately, this will force us to move after our first night :(

All gone at rack rate? Were you checking for a discounted pool or standard view room? I can see maybe the rooms that were allocated for AAA discounts being sold out but not all of the rooms at rack rate.

All sold out for rack rate. That's what she told me. No standard or poolview rooms available.

I just checked online and they are available. Guess I will call back. I thought it was weird.

I am not sure what the deal was with the first CM I talked to, but there were all types of rooms left for our extra night. I guess she was new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter