All About You FOUR !!

Shannone1

<font color=green>Don't sweat the small stuff<br><
1- Cookies or chips

2- Movies: scary or funny

3- Christmas presents- everyone dig in OR go around one at a time

4- Would you rather be a good singer or a good dancer ??

5- Which is worse....bad skin or bad teeth ??

6- Good Morning America or The Today Show ??

7- Sunrise or Sunset ??

8- If you HAD to give up one...would it be Fort Wilderness or alcohol of any kind ??

9- When it the last time you scrubbed your fridge clean ??

10- If you could live the life of a famous person(dead or alive) for one week....who would it be and why ??

1- Cookies or chips

YES!!,,COOKIES !!!

Funny, I love to laugh.

DIG IN ! It's all about the grab !!!

4- Would you rather be a good singer or a good dancer ?

I'm already good look'n, so a good voice to go with it.

Well, if I have bad skin, I can still eat them cookies. Teeth.

Which ever one shows the most Cartoons.

7- Sunrise or Sunset ??

I do like a beautiful Sunrise, starts the whole day off right.:thumbsup2

8- If you HAD to give up one...would it be Fort Wilderness or alcohol of any kind ??

I would give up Tequila in a heart beat. I would even give up all alcohol,,NEVER the FORT!

Me never. Denise, the last time I slopped juice all inside.

10- If you could live the life of a famous person(dead or alive) for one week....who would it be and why ??

Bill Gates,,cause his money could buy me ANYTHING I wanted for that week.

:thumbsup2

1- Cookies or chips

I am a cookie guy - just ask my wife.

Funny - life is too scary as it is.

I wait until everyone else is done - I would much rather give a gift and see them happy than have one myself.

Well, since I am already a great singer, I guess that only leaves a good dancer.

Bad teeth, without a doubt.

Which one is Samantha Brown on?

7- Sunrise or Sunset ??

Definitely sunrise - I love the early morning.

I would rather give my left....never mind. I would give up booze before my annual treks to the Fort.

Stormin' Norman Schwarzkopf. A great military leader and diplomat.

1- Cookies or chips
Chips

Funny

Dig In - Just like a good meal!

Dancer - I've been a singer all my adult life.

Bad teeth - they hurt!!

GMA

7- Sunrise or Sunset ??

Sunsets - they are beautiful in Florida!

Hands down - alcohol.

It needs scrubbing? I thought I had a self-cleaning fridge!

Warren Buffet for the same reason as Frank!!:thumbsup2

No...seriously... I'd want to be Jesus so I could see the world through God's eyes. (Maybe that's a little too scary!!!)

1- Cookies or chips

chips

funny- used to be scary but I figure the world is scary enough so I need a laugh.

dig in

good singer

bad teeth

Today Show

7- Sunrise or Sunset ??

Sunset- I am not likely to be up for sunrise

I'd give up alcohol

You have to scrub it. :lmao: It has been a while.

Not sure I would want to. I will have to think about it. Could you hoard a bunch of their money and take it with you when the week was up??? If I could I would just pick the richest person in the world and hoard enough money to pay off all my bills and my family's bills and live comfortably for the rest of my life. Very comfortably. :cool2:
:dance3:

1- Cookies or chips
cookies
funny
one at a time, so everyone can watch
good singer
bad teeth
The Today Show....I love Matt Lauer!!
7- Sunrise or Sunset ??
Sunset
easy, alcohol...I hardly drink anymore anyway
Well, it's kinda new, haven't had to.

Princess Diana....after she divorced Charles!!

1- Cookies or chips

Cookies

Funny, my life is scary enough

One at a time, so we can see what everyone gets, and makes it last longer.... lol

Dancer, I can barely walk, so it would be fun to dance

Teeth

I don't know, never watch either, they are on the same time as morning cartoons...

7- Sunrise or Sunset ??

Sunrise, you can feel like you are the only person in the world, everyone sees the sunset.

I do them both about the same amount, about 1 time every other year. So I would say the booze.

When Matt spilled a gallon of milk, and I didn't want erica to yell at us.

Bill Gates, I would transfer all his money to some guy named John in western PA. LOL

I did mine, and then went back and read the others, I thought I was so funny and witty, but now I look like a plagiarist!

1- Cookies or chips
chips--honeyBBQ
scary
one at a time
singer
teeth
GMA
7- Sunrise or Sunset ??
sunset
alcohol
yesterday [ Frank dropped the mayo ]

Bill Gates wife,,, we can't have Frank with her alone for a week. :lmao:

1- Cookies or chips
I LOVE Doritos...but if the cookies are DOUBLe STUFF OREOS...then there's no contest....as longs as theres milk!!!

Funny.....laughing keeps me young and stupid, well...maybe Id be stupid either way

I like it when they all dig in...like I could stop them if I wanted too!! I also usually wait till everyone is done because I dont wanna miss the expressions on their faces if they dont like one of their presents...thats true comedy!!!

Ive always wished I could sing...but Id like to be able to impress the babes with some cool swing dance moves!!

Teeth...Im speaking from experience...Ive ad a tooth ache for a week now :(

I wish I knew...I never get to watch either, god forbid we miss an episode of Mickey Mouse Playhouse!!!

7- Sunrise or Sunset ??
To me, sunrise represents a brand new chance to start over...sunsets are kinda sad.

I could still have a ton of fun at the FT without alcohol, but Id hate for that decision ever actually HAVE to be made

IVE ACTAULLY DONE THIS!!! About a month ago!!

I dont mean to go all HOLY ROLLER on ya'll, but....Noah.....because the love and trust from his family must have been imeasurable....and NEVER in the history of mankind has their ever been a bigger reason to stick the finger to the world that thought he was an absolute idiot for thinking that God actually spoke to him. That had to be the biggest "I TOLD YOU SO" EVER!!!! And the pride he must have felt for saving his family from death....and having 7 other people around to shovel all the animal crap that must have been piling up everyday while he steered the arc...ya know he was saying stuff like "Hey....God needs me to steer the arc...he said you need to grab a shovel!!!" then he'd probably giggle to himself about it while smoking some killer wildwood flowers!!!!! Yep...Noah must have been a truelly happy guy!

I dont mean to go all HOLY ROLLER on ya'll, but....Noah.....because the love and trust from his family must have been imeasurable....and NEVER in the history of mankind has their ever been a bigger reason to stick the finger to the world that thought he was an absolute idiot for thinking that God actually spoke to him. That had to be the biggest "I TOLD YOU SO" EVER!!!! And the pride he must have felt for saving his family from death....and having 7 other people around to shovel all the animal crap that must have been piling up everyday while he steered the arc...ya know he was saying stuff like "Hey....God needs me to steer the arc...he said you need to grab a shovel!!!" then he'd probably giggle to himself about it while smoking some killer wildwood flowers!!!!! Yep...Noah must have been a truelly happy guy!

I was impressed with your choice...till you got to the crap and doobies...:rolleyes:

1- Cookies or chips COOKIES

2- Movies: scary or funny SCARY- sometimes its funnier!

3- Christmas presents- everyone dig in OR go around one at a time WHATEVER DW SAYS....

4- Would you rather be a good singer or a good dancer ?? SINGER

5- Which is worse....bad skin or bad teeth ?? ON ME OR HER?

6- Good Morning America or The Today Show ?? NEITHER..DON'T DO MORNINGS :surfweb:

7- Sunrise or Sunset ?? SUNSET...SEE ABOVE ;)

8- If you HAD to give up one...would it be Fort Wilderness or alcohol of any kind ?? ALCOHOL :headache:

9- When it the last time you scrubbed your fridge clean ?? YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THOSE?:eek:

10- If you could live the life of a famous person(dead or alive) for one week....who would it be and why ?? I WANT TO SAY HUGH HEFNER, BUT WILL KEEP MY HALO ON AND SAY SAMPSON...HE KICKED SOME BUTT!:cool2:

Sampsons an interesting choice...closest thing to a real superhero the world has ever documented...but, poor guy....the dude fell for that Jezebel broad, she leads him on...and she breaks his heart...not to mention giving him a hackjob haircut!! I'd like to be him BEFORE the betrayal and horrible suicide!!! Man...he mustve had it bad for that chick...I bet she was a stripper.

1- Cookies or chips

Cookies

Funny...I'm renting better off dead tonight!

Our Christmas mornings are very loooong! We open stockings...dig in style. Then have cinnamon rolls. Then open the rest of the gifts one at a time. Patience!

I'm a so-so singer. I would Love to be able to swing dance!

My teeth have always been good. But I have had Rosacea, so I'm going to say skin.

I don't watch either

7- Sunrise or Sunset ??

Sunset. You have to look for that flash of green!

alcohol.

2 weeks ago. Actually, I have to give Scott credit for the inside. I did the outside and the floor under and wall behind.

I'm going to say Oprah. I'd like to get in her mind for a bit.

:upsidedow

1- Cookies or chips

COOKIES!!!

BOTH!!!

I'd like to dig in but my mom wont let me!!!:mad:

I don't mean to brag but I'm pretty good singer.

I have to say teeth cause mine are terrible!!!

I couldn't even watch them if I wanted too!!! My sisters steal the tv and the computer as soon as they get up in the morning.

7- Sunrise or Sunset ??

Sunset

I don't drink alcohol and I don't plan on even when I get older so I would give up that.

Me??? Scrub the fridge??? Like that'll ever happen!!!

Carol Burnette. She's a REALLY good actress and she's hilarious!!!!!!!

Me??? Scrub the fridge??? Like that'll ever happen!!!

Look, Ami....your little girls growing up so fast!!! Like mom, like daughter!!!:lmao: :lmao:

I LOVE Carol Burnette!!!

1- Cookies or chips
cookies

Funny

one time around then dig in

already a good singer but look like I'm having a siezure when I dance

I can't get false skin

Today show
7- Sunrise or Sunset ??

Sunrise

alcohol

Been close to ayear since " I've " done it
I'd pick someone dead so i could get some rest..:lmao: Oh come on, someone had to be waiting for that.

1- Cookies or chips

cookies

funny, i love comedies

go around the horn

GOlfer actually
teeth

Is CHiPs On?

7- Sunrise or Sunset ??

I'm never up for a sunrise, but they are cool. sunsets are depressing.

I'm about to give up the fort, it's too expensive, and it's only a campground. booze is relatively cheap.

we're about due.

Either Elvis or Tiger Woods. Elvis because he was Elvis and Tiger Woods because he's an economy unto himself.

1- Cookies or chips
That may be the toughest choice you've given us yet. I'll go with the chips, as long as we have some good dip. That doesn't mean that it is safe to leave your cookies unattended! :)

Funny. If I want scary I'll look at my pay stubs and life savings!

Let 'em dig in. I get to watch everyone, then I still have a lap full of presents after they all run out!

Either would be a major improvement over the present.

Teeth. I need them to make sure I can do justice to Bomas when I get back to WDW.

Neither. I like to have a movie playing in the background while I'm working. The old house I had the TV in the room, usually lept CNN or AMC on.

7- Sunrise or Sunset ??
Sunrise is better, but I end up seeing more sunsets. I love waking up early enough when I'm camping to have the coffee on while the sun is just coming up.

The booze. I can have a Pibb when I get to the Fort!

When we moved 3 years ago.

Tom Hanks. I'd like to say I have taken my career field as far as he has.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter