ALK Dedicated 2 bedroom

Mom2m&k

DIS Veteran
Does anyone happen to know if the dedicated 2 bedrooms at Kidani Village have a kitchenette in the second bedroom? I know this seems like a strange question but this apparently is important to her even though there is a full kitchen within 10 feet of her at all times. Also as a side question, has anyone with an infant put a crib in the second bedroom and if so, where did you put it? Thank you for you help!!

twobedroom.jpg

Looks like no kitchenette in the 2nd BR of a dedicated. Makes sense - that's how our 2 BR dedicated at BCV was. Since the 2nd BR is never rented out by itself, there is no need for the kitchenette. I'm sure there is tons of room in there for the crib.

Having stayed in one, confirming above that AKV 2BR dedicateds have no kitchenette in the second bedroom. Also, with everthing that is that second bedroom you would be hard-pressed to find a spot to put the crib, although it could possibly fit, that did not interefere with an area in which you intended to move about, i.e., it would block you from getting to bathroom or door.

Also, with everthing that is that second bedroom you would be hard-pressed to find a spot to put the crib, although it could possibly fit, that did not interefere with an area in which you intended to move about, i.e., it would block you from getting to bathroom or door.

Really? In our BCV dedicated 2 BR -- there was an absolute boatload of unused space in the 2nd BR. Well, good info to know!

That picture is of a lock off and has the kitchenette. We stayed in a dedicated in Jan, and there was just open space where the kitchenette is located. My parents stayed in that room, and we put the PnP in the bathroom of our master bath. I think I remember thinking that the PnP would have fit nicely in that spot as well. It wouldn't have a door though so it wouldn't be as quiet as the master bed bathroom.

We've used the Pack n Play in the walk-in closet of the master br for a grandchild . There was a ton of space in the dedicated 2brs we've stayed at in BCV, OKW, and VWL.

We've used the Pack n Play in the walk-in closet of the master br for a grandchild . There was a ton of space in the dedicated 2brs we've stayed at in BCV, OKW, and VWL.

We did this once in a dedicated at VWL. The closet was HUGE.

We did 3 Pack & Plays in a 2br dedicated at BLT. And no closets were used. We will do the same at VB in a 2br lockoff in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter