Alfredos Closing?

:sad2:
I'm actualy really sad about Alfredo's closing. It is one of my favorite places to eat. I make time to go there at least once a trip.
I hope this is all just rumors... :sad1:

:sad2:
I'm actualy really sad about Alfredo's closing. It is one of my favorite places to eat. I make time to go there at least once a trip.
I hope this is all just rumors... :sad1:

Its official that Alfredo's is gone. Disney has announced it. They have not named a replacement as far as I know

Its official that Alfredo's is gone. Disney has announced it. They have not named a replacement as far as I know

We just decided to go in May. I called Dis Dining for advanced ressies, and I had the hardest time getting a table for 6 anywhere... except for Alfredos! I asked the agent if it was not as popular as others, and she remarked that it was larger. Hrm.... I wonder....

We just decided to go in May. I called Dis Dining for advanced ressies, and I had the hardest time getting a table for 6 anywhere... except for Alfredos! I asked the agent if it was not as popular as others, and she remarked that it was larger. Hrm.... I wonder....

Alfredo's problem has never been lack of patrons. Since Epcot opened, the place has been one of the first to fill to capacity. The problem is essentially the contract ran out.

Alfredo's problem has never been lack of patrons. Since Epcot opened, the place has been one of the first to fill to capacity. The problem is essentially the contract ran out.
I agree that Alfredo has been popular since Epcot opened in 1982.

If both sides had been happy with the arrangement, the contact would have been renewed. Neither Disney nor Alfredo of Rome are under any obligation to disclose the actual reasons why they chose to part company, so we'll probably never really know.

I agree that Alfredo has been popular since Epcot opened in 1982.

If both sides had been happy with the arrangement, the contact would have been renewed. Neither Disney nor Alfredo of Rome are under any obligation to disclose the actual reasons why they chose to part company, so we'll probably never really know.

fair enough. One can only assume its money

Ya' got that right. Since we first started going to WDW in 1988, I think we were able to get into that place maybe 3 times. Whenever we go by there, the place is filled to overflowing............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter