Alaska Dining / Show Schedule

pudinhd

DIS Veteran
Hey, Everyone! We are cruising to Alaska in August and are starting to look at shore excursions. I have searched for 2011 daily navigators to figure out what dinner menus and shows will be on each night. Unfortunately, the only ones I have found are for the inaugural cruise with the Golden Mickeys rescheduled for a second night. If anyone has last year’s schedule or advanced notice of this year’s schedule, I would really appreciate the assistance. Thank you!!

Tuesday-3rdcruise_Page_1.jpg

Tuesday-3rdcruise_Page_2.jpg

Tuesday-3rdcruise_Page_3.jpg

Tuesday-3rdcruise_Page_4.jpg

I did get some information on dining. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday are casual. Tuesday is Formal. Friday is Pirate night. Saturday is Semi-formal. I had sent an email requesting the theme nights and show schedules. Only got the dining information. Was told to look at my navigator to find out the show schedule ;)

I did get some information on dining. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday are casual. Tuesday is Formal. Friday is Pirate night. Saturday is Semi-formal. I had sent an email requesting the theme nights and show schedules. Only got the dining information. Was told to look at my navigator to find out the show schedule ;)

This is the same dining schedule we had in August 2011, it's just that last year we sailed on a Tuesday and returned on a Tuesday whereas this year you are sailing on a Monday and returning on a Monday...

2nd night on ship - Formal (Tuesday for you; Wednesday for us)
5th night on ship - Pirate (Friday for you; Saturday for us)
6th night on ship - Semi-Formal (Saturday for you; Sunday for us)

Now these Navigators that I posted from the 3rd cruise in May 2011 had semi-formal night on the 7th night which was MUCH better. But, by the time we sailed on August 2nd, 2011, they had moved it to the 6th night (Ketchikan) and we were all scrambling to get back on the ship to get our Captain's Gala Lobster since we were in port in Ketchikan until 7:30pm.

I guess since you all are pulling out of Ketchikan at 12:30pm, that won't be an issue for you this year!

Thanks for the helpful information!! I find it really interesting that Disney Dreams was on the last night rather than the normal Remember the Magic finale show.

Question...in some TR's I see the pirate night in Juneau and other in Ketchikan. Am I losing my mind? Did it depend on time of cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!