Alaska 2013 - Question about the Lumberjack Show

How much time would you allow to visit Grouse Mountain? We have kids from ages 5 to 13, plus grandparents. A little hiking could be done, but nothing intense at all.

We spent the entire day there...from 9:30 until the last bus left around 5:00. We enjoyed watching the bears, the lumberjack show, the bird show and of course going to the top on the ski lift. The view was beautiful the day we were there. The workers and locals said it was the clearest it had been in a very long time.

lbgraves said:
We spent the entire day there...from 9:30 until the last bus left around 5:00. We enjoyed watching the bears, the lumberjack show, the bird show and of course going to the top on the ski lift. The view was beautiful the day we were there. The workers and locals said it was the clearest it had been in a very long time.
I going to need to pay you to be my travel advisor. Can you get to top of grouse mountain without taking ski lift? My mom would love the bird show and the lumberjack show but would need to be sedated on a ski lift!

I going to need to pay you to be my travel advisor. Can you get to top of grouse mountain without taking ski lift? My mom would love the bird show and the lumberjack show but would need to be sedated on a ski lift!

:rotfl: Would LOVE to go back! There were steps going up the mountain, but that's the only other way. When NBC set up camp in the lodge during the Olympics they had to haul everything up and down the mountain in the lifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter