Alamo rate just dropped

I just got an intermediate car for my daughter for one week at the price of $106 total!! Used = 430710 and coupon = AD3829MRB. Her dates are May 3 @ 11:00AM and drop off May 9 @ 1:00PM. (Really 6 days, but got the week rate, which was better than the daily rate).

I just got an intermediate car for my daughter for one week at the price of $106 total!! Used = 430710 and coupon = AD3829MRB. Her dates are May 3 @ 11:00AM and drop off May 9 @ 1:00PM. (Really 6 days, but got the week rate, which was better than the daily rate).

Do you have to show anything to use the Wal Mart code? I was told by a phone agent today at Alamo that I did.

Do you have to show anything to use the Wal Mart code? I was told by a phone agent today at Alamo that I did.

The walmart code (listed on Mary's site, mousesavers) is a general public code. We have used it many times with no problems. Mary is very good at letting you know which of the codes listed require membership or not. Actually I also put in my daughter's United Airline code as a test and the price was the same. You can check mousesavers for a list of previously tested good codes that can be used by all.

The walmart code (listed on Mary's site, mousesavers) is a general public code. We have used it many times with no problems. Mary is very good at letting you know which of the codes listed require membership or not. Actually I also put in my daughter's United Airline code as a test and the price was the same. You can check mousesavers for a list of previously tested good codes that can be used by all.

I have seen it on mousesavers and have seen alot of people here use it. I wam just confused as to why the Alamo rep said I needed documentation of the code.

last night I got my 10 day compact in mid may down from 161 to 146, today it is 116 :cool1: :banana: :yay: :woohoo: this is sick!! I usually pay 220 with these same type codes!

Here are some coupons that could be printed out for the following codes: These are through bjsvacations.com

ID# 7014186 and Coupon Code # AD4603JDW for $15 OFF
In addition to your Member discount!
Reserve a compact through fullsize car, minivan or SUV
in the United States, Latin America, Caribbean or Asia
Pacific. Requires a 3-day minimum rental.

ID# 7014186 and Coupon Code # AF1915UOC for FREE DAY
Reserve a compact through fullsize car in the
United States, Canada, Latin America, Caribbean
or Asia Pacific. Requires a 5-day minimum rental

ID Number# 7014186, Coupon Code AD60914FS for
$25 OFF
Reserve a convertible, minivan, or sport utility vehicle in
the United States. Requires a 3-day minimum rental.

just in case anyone could use these

If anyone sees any additional codes especially those for rentals that are less than 3days please post them.

I guess I might as well reserve since I can always cancel.

If you are going right now then look here: Book your rental by April 14, 2008 for travel ending by April 22, 2008 for the lowest available price on weekend and weekly rates in the following locations: orlando is listed

lowest rate shown here is $18.95 for a weekend day

I really need to stop searching for a better deal (which it doesn't look like I am gonna find!) and go get some stuff done!

Whoa! First, in the interest of full disclosure, we booked a fullsize car for 4/18 - 25, ended up $108 includes add'l driver. I was VERY happy. :goodvibes

On the off chance that Alamo would completely lose their mind and drop rates even more, I've been checked somewhat ;) obsessively. Checked this a.m. (maybe 9:00) and it had gone up $4. Okay, cool...

I just checked. Fullsize has DOUBLED in a couple hours! HOLY COW! :eek:

Apparently the window for a good deal is around 14 days away. I realize this can vary from week to week, but that window for 18 -25 has apparently slammed shut. Wow!

Now I appreciate our car even more! :thumbsup2

So apparently I can save another $20.00 by using the PREPAY code and the $20.00 online coupon. But I'm not sure I'm ready to lock in yet...BTW, I didn't read all of the cancellation policies, etc that go along with the pre-pay deal.
Just another option for anyone ready to commit if you're going soon.

I cant find anything great for May 10 to 12. The best I see is midsize from alamo for 78. Is that a good deal?

Doing the happy dance here! :cool1: Made a reservation for a compact 6/24-7/1 about two weeks ago for $162.04. The rate dropped to the 150's over the weekend. I kept checking back and this morning it dropped to $152.60. Well, on a whim I just checked again at noon and it had fallen to $81.04!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: I love ALAMO! Just for the heck of it, I priced a midsize and that was only $87.00 for the week. Hey, did I say I LOVE ALAMO???? :woohoo:

Doing the happy dance here! :cool1: Made a reservation for a compact 6/24-7/1 about two weeks ago for $162.04. The rate dropped to the 150's over the weekend. I kept checking back and this morning it dropped to $152.60. Well, on a whim I just checked again at noon and it had fallen to $81.04!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: I love ALAMO! Just for the heck of it, I priced a midsize and that was only $87.00 for the week. Hey, did I say I LOVE ALAMO???? :woohoo:

ok which codes did you use?!!! Hey you are coming into my month :rotfl: (JUNE) and i haven't seen that kind of rate!!!!!

I cant find anything great for May 10 to 12. The best I see is midsize from alamo for 78. Is that a good deal?

The only thing you might want to try is coupon AU2729MJW, which upgrades you. Select a compact, (which at the moment is $65.98 with a BJ's / costco / walmart code) and you'll get upgraded to midsize.

I believe short term rentals are tougher because you don't have the advantage of lots of coupons that week long rentals offer.

Thanks FroggyToad you inspired me to check my codes again! This time I just tried for a whole week and changed my drop off location to MCO (this made a HUGE difference by the way) and now I'm doing the Happy Dance too!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :yay: :yay: :dance3: :dance3: :banana: :banana: :banana:

For $10 more than I was gonna pay for 2 days ~ I get a whole week plus one day!!!!!!

I used the AFT code 93643and the AD3829MRB coupon.
June 13 1am to June 20 9pm for a rate of $97.96 for a Compact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter