Alamo coupon AD2359FDF

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Liz, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Liz

Liz Make a miracle!

I have an Alamo reservation from December 16-27 using the code below found on Mousesavers. Now when we try it again to keep checking for a lower rate it says this coupon can't be used due to conflict with blackout dates. If we end up using our original reservation will we have any problems using that coupon? Thank you!

American Airlines AAdvantage members (frequent flyer program, FREE to join) can get $35 off weekly rentals of any size car in the US, Latin America or Caribbean. Go to the Alamo website and use the coupon code AD2359FDF when booking. No physical coupon required. A Saturday night keep is required. Valid on rentals through 12/31/12. Thanks to Tom for info.

2. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

We'll be at WDW Oct 27th-Nov 4th. Those dates are also now blacked out for the AD2359FDF code. They weren't just a few days ago. I made the mistake of waiting and now can't use the code. I assume that if you used it to make a reservation prior to them making some dates black out dates, that they would honor it. Your email should say what your final price should be. Just carry it with you.

3. Liz

Liz Make a miracle!

Thank you! I hope it will be fine.