Alamo Car Selection....MCO

1tufgt

DIS Veteran
Anyone know what the car selections are currently at Alamo for Full-Size at MCO? I know this is typically the time of the year when they swap in the new rental cars. Just curious on what I'll expect to see arriving on 11/4 around 2pm in the afternoon.

Anyone know what the car selections are currently at Alamo for Full-Size at MCO? I know this is typically the time of the year when they swap in the new rental cars. Just curious on what I'll expect to see arriving on 11/4 around 2pm in the afternoon.

I arrived Saturday around noon. I had a compact reserved and they did not have any. Manager told me to take a full size, parked across. I took a Sonata. Didn't notice others.

We had a full size reserved for our mid September trip. When we arrived there was one Sonata, one Altima and everything else was a mini-van or small SUV. We ended up taking a 4X4 Jeep Patriot.

Last week the only choices in the full size aisle were a few Altimas, and then quite a few large pick up trucks.

Just over two weeks ago, the choices included several Nissan Altimas, one Ford Fusion, a Toyota Camry (maybe 2 of them?), some other sedans I can't remember, a pickup truck (a Dodge I think), and a couple of Dodge minivans.

We were there on Fri 10/21 and there were a few Nissan Altimas, Toyota Camry, one Honda Accord (that someone beat me to!), Hyundai Sonata, a few large pickup trucks. A rep approached me to offer me a minivan not yet parked in the aisle but I declined and took a Camry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter