AKV or VGF?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by DanaEA24, Jul 7, 2013.

1. ELMC

ELMC DIS Veteran

To be clear, there are only two real options here. Either you misunderstood him or he told you something that is factually inaccurate. Regardless, I wouldn't just glance over this. There is ZERO chance of you getting February 2013 points, so no matter how much he says this, it's not going to be the case. Good luck, please let us know what happens. :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. DanaEA24

DanaEA24 Earning My Ears

Yep, you were correct. I misunderstood what my guide told me last night. AKV would give me a Feb date but for VGF it will be April. I'm going with VGF! Thanks everyone for your help!

4. CPTJAK

CPTJAK Mouseketeer

FYI,

You can purchase 100 at AKV and 100 at GFV and than alternate years.

For example you would have 200 points via borrowing for year 1 at AKV at 11 month mark.

In year two you would have 200 via borrowing for ressies at GFV at 11 month mark and so on.

5. Missyrose

Missyrose DIS Veteran

OP already has plans to bank/borrow the 200 points total (for a 400-point reservation), so splitting the contract would make things more difficult.

OP, I'm so glad it all worked out! Congrats! :goodvibes