My family is ready to purchase 200 points direct but the only thing available right now is AK and GF. My first thought was to purchase AK since Disney is currently offering $1300 off but now I'm wondering if there would be any advantage to purchasing 100 points at each. Would that allow me to book either resort at 11 months out even if I had to use both sets of points to do so? We won't be going back until next year so I will be carrying over this year's points. I'm also considering going on the waiting list for Bay Lake Tower which is my favorite but I'm not sure how long of a wait that is or if that would make any sense. Thoughts?