AKV Conc. Question (Safari Breakfast)

axfather

Mouseketeer
How far in advance can you book this and how to you make the reserivation? DVC said I have to wait on the conc. staff to call me closer to my stay...is this right?

You can call the concierge staff directly at 407-938-4755. I believe that these tours are still 90 days out.

The two times that we have done it, I did not receive a call from Concierge staff. I called them and emailed them. For some reason, the DVC reservation was not showing up. I called at the 180 day mark. It fills up fast. I know that when the 90 day dining started, we were scheduled for this stay. I called at the 180 and was told to call at 90 plus 10. Now that dining is back to 180 plus 10, I would call Concierge and find out what the booking window is.

It is back to 180 days. Get a hold of them about 200 days out and they will take a CC number and book it when the window opens.

as usual, the board never lets me down and you guys always know more than DVC....thanks!

We did that safari in December and it was great! We were out there for about an hour and a half. Lots of stopping to talk about the animals and take pictures. Our tour guide, Bethany, was wonderful.

We went last month and never received any contact prior to our trip by the staff. We contacted them and they didn't require a deposit for the Sunrise Safari.

The safari has become so popular that they now take more that one group at a time. There were 2 groups when we went.

Maybe due to the time of year, most of the animals were not out so the safari portion of the tour was a little disappointing. The ability to ask questions and interact with the Guide was enjoyable. In the past each Guest was given a fastpass to used later in the day, that is no longer offered and it would have been a nice touch.

The buffet breakfast was very good and there was plenty of food to go around, but watch out for the Guests who go into feeding frenzy mode. :goodvibes

I am glad that we took the safari and the cost was worth it, but I doubt if we will do it again. I think that we see more animals later in the day on the regular ride.

:) Bill

I called concierge yesterday to book the Sunrise Safari, we are staying in July. I am still more than 180 days out, but they said they would take my information and book it at 180 days out. They do need a credit card to reserve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter