AKL Value Studio Location

Disney4us2

Mouseketeer
I know the value studios are at Jambo House, Just wondering where in Jambo House the value studios are located. Are they on a certain trail or floor? Are they spread out thoughout the trails? Thanks

Thanks for the info. That is a great site.:thumbsup2

Can anyone share their experience with the value studios? Was there a kitchenette?

Thanks

Can anyone share their experience with the value studios? Was there a kitchenette?

Thanks

Yes it has a kitchenette. We have only had one as part of a two bedroom lock off. They are small but we only had two people staying in it so it was ok but very tight with the sofa bed open.

Denise in MI

We liked our value studio stay so much (we lucked out with a dedicated studio and a savanna view), we're repeating it in May '12!

50% of my value stays have been savannah views and the rest have been pool views. I enjoy the fact that the values are pretty close to the bus stop, relatively speaking, it's a huge resort! Also, if you have the pool view, there's an elevator that takes you right down to the pool, so it's win win and low points!

I have a week in a value studio next June! Had a great stay in a value 2 bedroom this September.

Bobbi

Can anyone share their experience with the value studios?

great experience. very small room but they were solo trips.

i got savanna view the first trip and parking lot view the second.

but i love the AKV resort and you never deal with a long hallway.

Next question...

I am planning this trip for next October... date to be determined.

Would it be hard to get a studio at that time? I know it will almost impossible to get in at the Beach Club at 7 months during F&W time.

Thanks

Out of the 5 value studios I've stayed in, one had no freezer compartment in the refrigerator-

IMG_0224.jpg

One had the freezer door frozen shut, but you can see how close the ice machine was -
134.jpg

And one had an ancient microwave-

076.jpg

However, I'm not complaining. The microwave worked as well as a brand new one, and although I had a frozen freezer door, I had the best savannah view I'd ever had (better than from savannah view rooms I've booked). I love the point value of the value studios at AKV.

Hi, I have a question. Looking at the map of Jambo House, are rooms say 5418 and 5419 across the hall from each other? I will making some reservations next month, booking several rooms and would love to be to have the rooms be as close to each other as possible.

Thanks for the help.

Next question...

Would it be hard to get a studio at that time? I know it will almost impossible to get in at the Beach Club at 7 months during F&W time.

Yes, getting the value villas at 7 months can be difficult. But you don't know unless you try. Book at your home resort at 11 months and see if you can switch.

Would it be hard to get a studio at that time?

i don't think the time period is especially bad, but there are only 18 to 20 value studios at most to be had. not unusual for the AKV owners to book them all...but you never know.

Next question...

It will probably be difficult because of the small number of value studios, but not impossible. I just gave up a value studio at the 7 month mark, so maybe it will happen for you.

Next question...

Would it be hard to get a studio at that time?

I've had to waitlist twice for a value studio at AKV in October at 7 months. But the good news is that both times, my waitlist came through in a week or so.

Yes, getting the value villas at 7 months can be difficult. But you don't know unless you try. Book at your home resort at 11 months and see if you can switch.

It wouldn't do any good to book at my home resort. I am at the Grand Californian. Any resort I book will be at the 7 month time period. Good thought though.

I knew I should have bought at AKL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter