Disney's ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What she said. I've never heard anything about tokens.

It could be for a different resort that I read that, and it may have been quarters not tokens. I was under the impression it was to use laundry machines that required quarters rather than laundry rooms that had MB access.

Checking in tomorrow for my first AKL stay! Can't wait, it looks AMAZING. :goodvibes

ry%3D400
Here are some guys waiting for YOU !!! Enjoy every minute !! Just being at AKL is a wonderful vacation itself !!! :flower1::flower1::rainbow::dogdance::dogdance:

Just returned from a wonderful 10 day stay at AKL Jambo house . . .the resort is absolutely beautiful!!!
I missed my giraffes outside my window this morning . . .all I see is snow here in NH :(
Thank you Kimmar and all on this thread who provided great information to help with an awesome stay. The standard view rooms in Kudu trail were great . . . we had 6 rooms reserved for the families in our party (in-laws and friend). We all had these great views and were happy with the location.
I love AKL!!!

Just returned from a wonderful 10 day stay at AKL Jambo house . . .the resort is absolutely beautiful!!!
I missed my giraffes outside my window this morning . . .all I see is snow here in NH :(
Thank you Kimmar and all on this thread who provided great information to help with an awesome stay. The standard view rooms in Kudu trail were great . . . we had 6 rooms reserved for the families in our party (in-laws and friend). We all had these great views and were happy with the location.
I love AKL!!!

...you are quite welcome....glad you had a great time!

It could be for a different resort that I read that, and it may have been quarters not tokens. I was under the impression it was to use laundry machines that required quarters rather than laundry rooms that had MB access.

On the fifth floor, there is a laundry room for the DVC villas as others have stated. You will just need your key. The washer and dryer do have slots for coins/tokens but you don't need to put anything them for the machines to work. You will need quarters for the machine that sells detergent and dryer sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter