AKL room question

glej

Earning My Ears
Please make suggestions regarding rooms. Which savannah and which floor has the best animal viewing, and which part of the trail shoul we request. Thanks.

Glej, I wouldn't worry about which savannah to request or which floor to request. I have stayed on Zebra Trail on the 5th floor and Kudu Trail on the 3rd floor (and another stay on the 3rd floor that faced the Arusha Rock area). All of those locations were perfect and I wouldn't have changed a thing. The animals move around frequently and just because you don't see them at, say, high noon, does not mean that you won't see them at twilight. And if they're not there when you really, really, really want them to be, just leave your room and wander outside to any of the public animal viewing areas. I'm sure you'll be able to track them down!

Don't forget to check out the AKL FAQ thread that is found here on the Dis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter