AKL Kidani Shuttle Question

Shelly F - Ohio

Disney Extraordinaire
Is there or is there not a shuttle van that runs from Kidani to Jambo house.

My family will be staying in a room at Kidani and will need to get to Jambo to have breakfast but I am not sure there is still a shuttle that runs between the two. I have not stayed at Kidani yet so I am not sure.

Or do the park or DTD buses first stop at Kidani and then stop at Jambo house?

TIA

There's a small passenger van that goes between the two resorts. I'd say every 15 to 20mins.

If you're at Kidani, it's faster to jump on any of the park buses since they stop at Kidani first then Jambo before heading out to the park. Then we take the shuttle back to Kidani.

Not sure about the DTD bus. I know in some resorts, the DTD bus goes a different route than park buses.

The Downtown Disney bus stops first at Jambo House and then goes on to Kidani Village before going to DTD. I agree with nalajms that when going from Kidani to Jambo it might be faster to hop on any Park bus. On the way back to Kidani, it might be faster to take the shuttle or to walk. Its about a 10 minute walk from Jambo's lobby to Kidani's lobby.

By the way, the AKV shuttle picks up and drops off right at the porte-cochere of each hotel. Just ask one of the greeters or valet CMs when the next shuttle is due to depart.

depending on your room location, it may be almost as short of a walk to Jambo as to the lobby.

THe shuttle is very nice if you are traveling with kids in the summer and it's hot (who don't want to walk the 10 minute walk). When we were there, they came about every 10 minutes or so. The bus usually goes from Kidani to Jambo as well if you are on a "park bus", but taking shuttle or walking to Jambo is easier than doing that.

Just back from 6 day stay at Kidani and yes there is a shuttle that goes back and forth. Ask if it is available when you exit the lobby. Just be careful if its late afternoon as my DD sat down apparently after someone was in it with a wet bathing suit.

The shuttle between Jambo and Kidani runs about every 9-10 minutes all day. I've used it many times. Works great!

Just back from 6 day stay at Kidani and yes there is a shuttle that goes back and forth. Ask if it is available when you exit the lobby. Just be careful if its late afternoon as my DD sat down apparently after someone was in it with a wet bathing suit.

THIS!!!!! We had this happen to us. They'll try and dry the seats the best they can but they're fabric, not leather or plastic covered, so it'll hold the water for a little bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter