AKL JAMBO club level DVC rooms

missypaws

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know which studio rooms on club level are for DVC? I hear there are only a handful an AKL is the only delux who offers CL. thanks for th UNO in advance.:)

Does anyone know which studio rooms on club level are for DVC? I hear there are only a handful an AKL is the only delux who offers CL. thanks for th UNO in advance.:)

The five 2 bedroom lockoffs (1 bedroom plus studio) on the 6th floor are DVC. Those are the only rooms on the 6th floor. All other DVC rooms are on the 5th floor.

And they go quickly at exactly at 11 months out to AKV owners. The three two bedroom lockoffs on the savanna side have a somewhat blocked view of the savanna. The two two bedroom lockoffs on the other side have a view of the pool.

The reason these are CL villas is because they are on the sixth floor which is the same as the concierge lounge. It would have been difficult to keep these guests out of the lounge. Thus, the AKV CL villas.

I booked a CL @ AKL JAMBO DVC and got a studio. How many studios are there and where on the 6th floor are they...zebra trail etc.?

there's 5 but it depends how people book as to what's available. A 2br lock off is a 1BR and a studio. If somebody books a 2br that takes a studio and 1BR out of availability
Here's a map it's where the 5 lock offs are (6201-6209 facing the savannah and 6401-6406 facing the pool)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter